성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 카펠-그라펜하우젠에 있는 아름다운 성 14
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 17, 2026
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 카펠-그라펜하우젠 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
The settlement of the landscape in Freiamt has probably in the 11./12. Century during the great clearing epoch of the Black Forest. Even then, people knew that there could be silver ore veins between the rocks in the federal sandstone in the Brettenbach valley. So the Zähringer dukes took favorable land and pushed out the smaller nobility who were busy with the clearing. The Zähringers appointed a able subject a knight of Keppenbach and ordered him to build a castle to protect the silver ore mines. This finally reaches a length of 200 meters and a width of 35 meters. However, the yield of silver was lower than hoped. Mining was abandoned around 1800 at the latest. The first written mention of the Knights of Keppenbach was in 1161. Hartmut von Keppenbach is listed as a witness in a purchase deed from Tennebach. Since the age of the castle is not known, it can be concluded that Keppenbach Castle already existed at this time. You can find more information about Bur Keppenbach on my homepage: https://www.breisgau-burgen.de/de/index.php/breisgau-burgen/burgen-a-h/burgen-f/freiamt-burg-keppenbach
0
0
The Nirlinsberg is a long tongue of mountain that protrudes far into the valley to the north and drops very steeply to the north, west and east. Its southern, acute-angled end is separated from the rear ridge by a neck ditch about 15 m wide. There is no sign of an assumed wall in the area, the area was leveled for the planting of vines. The area separated by the ditch measures approx. 140 m in length and 25 m at the widest point. The terrain is graded to the north in several flat terraces. In front of the northern tip, in front of the steep slope towards the valley, is a wide, roughly triangular terrace, which is lower but was probably included in the fortifications. Halfway up the artificially steep (excavated) northern slope, a wide berm can be seen all around. In contrast, the eastern slope appears completely changed by later planted terraced vines. The construction time of the plant is not clear. More recent inspections provided new approaches through reading finds here. However, it is still unclear whether it was a refuge (only a temporary retreat (escape castle?) or a permanently inhabited seat of power. Due to the spatial proximity to the early medieval Altenkenzingen and the Carolingian sherd, construction and use in the 8th-10th Century very likely. The Nirlinsberg would thus belong to the group of early forms of medieval castles. More information on my website: https://www.breisgau-burgen.de/de/index.php/breisgau-burgen/burgen-a-h/461-kenzingen-nirlinsberg-8-10-jh
0
0
A ruin that is easy to reach and the way there is fun. Paths over hill and dale or well-developed hiking trails offer something for everyone. The remains of the castle are well maintained.
4
0
1926-1929년 발굴 조사에서 얻은 완전히 철거된 전성과 중성에 대한 지식은 현장에 전시된 평면도로 이어집니다. 이 부분에서는 가공된 암반만 볼 수 있습니다. 이전의 중성에는 비를 피할 수 있는 휴식 공간이 있습니다. 주성에서는 일부 보강 및 보수된 성벽이 남아 있습니다. 왜 그 과정에서 맷돌이 벽에 내장되었는지는 저에게는 불가사의합니다. 어쨌든 이 성터는 아름답고 조용한 곳에 있으며 방문할 가치가 있습니다.
7
0
The legend of the Grüselhorn has grown up around Lützelhardt Castle, according to which a gentleman from Geroldseck was abducted to Lützelhardt, discovered his whereabouts through a familiar horn call and was then able to free himself. After that, Lützelhardt was said to have been destroyed (around 1235).
6
0
Related Links https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirnburg https://www.kirnburg.de/
2
0
History of Altes Schloss Heimbach The old Heimbach Castle was probably built in 1577. This is indicated by a year in the stepped gable of the building. A higher age cannot be completely ruled out, however, as the castle has probably been rebuilt several times over the years. Heimbach originally belonged to Schuttern Monastery and therefore had no administration of its own. This monastery was so badly destroyed during the Peasant Wars around 1525 that it had to be rebuilt for a lot of money. For this reason the village of Heimbach was sold to the Stürtzel von Buchheim family. It was a family that had been raised to the nobility in thanks for their services, and they established the old Heimbach Castle as an administrative center in the village. In addition to the main building of the old Heimbach Castle, numerous auxiliary buildings were also built in this time, which were arranged in a U-shape on the castle. But they were removed again in 1804. At this time, the New Castle was also built, which replaced the old castle in its function as the administrative seat. It was then sold to the community. The old Heimbach Castle was not renovated for the last time until 1984. Since then it has been used by the Heimbach fire brigade as a tool shed, among other things. [Source: http://www.burgen-und-schloesser.net/baden-wuerttemberg/altes-schloss-heimbach/geschichte.html]
1
0
Great lonely ruin that you often have all to yourself on weekends and during the holidays 😃
9
0
다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 카펠-그라펜하우젠 주변: