4.5
(597)
2,409
자전거 타는 사람
130
라이딩
카세코우 최고의 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 카세코우에서 가장 멋진 자전거 라이딩 장소를 살펴본 후에 바로 떠나보세요. 여기서 마음에 드는 경로만 고르시면 돼요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 20, 2026
4.7
(3)
10
자전거 타는 사람
64.9km
03:52
320m
320m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(2)
7
자전거 타는 사람
37.6km
02:18
140m
140m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
7
자전거 타는 사람
18.2km
01:03
90m
90m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
6
자전거 타는 사람
18.4km
01:04
90m
90m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(1)
4
자전거 타는 사람
19.1km
01:13
60m
60m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
카세코우 주변 인기 장소
농경지이지만, 곡물밭을 배경으로 한 펜쿤의 교회 탑과 성의 모습은 볼 가치가 있습니다
0
0
옛 오데르 강 도하 지점의 잔해. 잠시 멈추기 좋은 흥미로운 장소입니다.
0
0
The large, flat-roofed fieldstone church with a rectangular floor plan and a west tower approximately 45 meters high was built in the mid- to late 13th century and rebuilt after suffering severe damage during the Thirty Years' War. The striking tower top with its cupola, lantern, angel, and the inscription "GLORIA" was erected between 1732 and 1735 at the initiative of the church's patron, Carl Friedrich von Sydow Jr., after the nave had been structurally reinforced. Later alterations, particularly during the GDR era, affected the windows, galleries, and interior. The church has been a listed building since 1984 and, after a long period of neglect, was finally able to undergo extensive restoration between 1998 and 2001. You'll find a diamond-shaped stone at the northeast corner, though it's embedded quite high up in the structure.
2
0
The fieldstone church was built in the 13th century as a rectangular hall structure. A fire in 1876 necessitated a thorough reconstruction. The building received a richly decorated tower with corner turrets, a recessed lantern, and an open balustrade. The neo-Gothic furnishings from 1878 have been fully preserved, including the choir stalls, gallery, altar, baptismal font, and surrounding frieze.
1
1
The fieldstone hall with a flat roof was built in the second half of the 13th century. After partial destruction in the mid-19th century, the church was rebuilt in 1856. A three-sided choir and a brick tower were added to the eastern end. In 1936, a mortuary was added to the north side. The spire dates from the 1970s. The striking features include massive supporting pillars on the western side and a very narrow entrance. The simple interior design dates from the second half of the 19th century. The church houses a historic Grüneberg organ from 1888. The tower houses a historic bell from 1856, from the workshop of the Szczecin bell founder Carl-Friedrich Voss.
0
1
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.