경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

경로
러닝 트레일
프랑스
일드프랑스
랑부예

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 최고의 러닝 경로

4.4

(312)

8,724

달리기 하는 사람

385

러닝

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주에서 하이킹하며 랑부예 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 생제르맹 드 라 그랑주에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.

마지막 업데이트: 8월 28, 2026

4.7

(7)

190

달리기 하는 사람

#1.

Neauphle-le-Château에서 출발하는 에탕 드 플레지르 순환 코스

12.1km

01:20

70m

70m

보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

기기에서 길안내

휴대폰으로 전송

저장

보통

보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

보통
guide_signup
저희가 komoot 모바일 앱로 길을 안내해 드리겠습니다.
무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

무료 회원 가입

보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

보통

보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

보통

어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

어려움
무료 회원 가입 후 생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 주변 러닝 경로를 381개 더 확인하세요

더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.

무료 회원 가입

이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?

투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.

오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요

다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.

로그인 또는 가입하기

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 주변 인기 장소

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 로드 사이클링 경로

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 MTB 트레일

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 사이클링

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 하이킹

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 주변 그래블 라이딩

커뮤니티 팁

Laurence F.
10월 1, 2024, La Maladrerie

A place with a very present rural past. Very pleasant to cross.

번역: Google

0

0

Church located in the Yvelines in Beynes, in the west of Paris. It dates from the 13th century and has seen various demolitions and reconstructions throughout history. Today located in the city center, you can stop there for a supply or simply catch your breath.

번역: Google

2

0

Super beautiful, and well highlighted by the municipality.

번역: Google

0

0

From the 8th century, Beynes is a land owned by the abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. It is therefore monks who clear and cultivate the land of Beynes. They build a first place of worship, probably in wood. At the beginning of the 11th century, King Robert II the Pious (972 / 1031) gave the fiefdom of Beynes to Guillaume de Hainaut, first lord of the Montfort family. In 1072, it is attested that Beynes depends on the priory of Saint Laurent de Montfort-L'Amaury. In 1159, a papal bull from Pope Adrian IV, the only English pope in history, attests that King Robert the Pious granted the patronage of the church and the main tithe to Saint Magloire Abbey in Paris. The construction of the current church is dated from the middle of the 12th century, date of the appearance of the parish, consecrated to Saint Martin in 1183. The church has undergone various episodes of demolitions and alterations over the centuries, and appears to have been partly rebuilt in 1773, then remodeled and extended in the 1830s to 1880s. Subsequently, numerous consolidations and repairs took place. The choir, the oldest part, dates from the 12th century, while the nave and the side aisles on the basilica plan are from the 18th and 19th centuries. The Virgin and Child: polychrome stone statue from the 14th century, listed as a historical monument since 1907. The tabernacle: the 18th century sculpted wooden altar, surmounted by a 17th century altarpiece, has been listed as a historical monument since 1907. This tabernacle was sculpted by monks who reproduced certain elements of the portal of the Saint Gervais church from Paris. The two small wooden statues adorn the sides: Saint Vincent and Saint Nicolas. The capitals of the choir: vestiges of the primitive church of the 12th century have been updated: columns, Romanesque capitals, departure of a double roller arch and slightly broken Romanesque arcades.

번역: Google

1

0

The castle of Beynes is installed in the bottom of a valley. Its construction dates back to the 11th century. It first had a military role at a time when the course of the Mauldre constituted a line of defense of the royal domain, to the west, in particular against the English during the Hundred Years' War. In the 15th century, the castle having lost its strategic importance due to the extension of the royal domain, Robert d'Estouteville, chamberlain of King Charles VII and owner of the premises, made it undergo some modifications, by demolishing the keep and adapting the nascent artillery fortifications. In the 16th century, in 1536, the estate was ceded to Diane de Poitiers (Madame de Valentinois) by Henri II, her royal lover2. She had a new dwelling built by Philibert Delorme, author of the Château des Tuileries, the Château d'Anet or part of that of Chenonceau. The castle is among the first listed with a framework that was a precursor to the principle of glued laminated timber, the technique of which was therefore invented by this great architect3,4. In the 17th century, in 1688, ladies of the high aristocracy gathered there around the mystical Madame Guyon. On October 4, they organized a meeting at the château between Madame Guyon and their spiritual director, the Abbé de Fénelon5. This one becomes one of the most fervent disciples of Madame Guyon6. In the 18th century, the ruins of the castle served for a time as the setting for the English park laid out by the Phélypeaux de Pontchartrain who then owned it. An estimate for its restoration is produced7, its cost probably convinces the owners to leave it as it is. Abandoned then dismantled, it even serves as a quarry for the construction of the village. In 1967, the Château de Beynes was bought by the municipality, which was responsible for saving the estate, which was then buried by vegetation. From 1995 to 1999, it was excavated and then benefited from reinforcement works. In 2014, all the remains were classified as historical monuments 8. At the beginning of June 2016, heavy rains caused the flooding of the moat9,10, and the collapse of a section of the wall. Work, in the form of a subsidized and sponsored volunteer site, is underway to stop its deterioration and allow its access to the public11.

번역: Google

0

0

Nice single allowing access to the pleasure pond ... We meet friendly inhabitants.

번역: Google

1

0

The Château de Beynes is located at the bottom of a valley. Its construction dates back to the eleventh century. It first had a military role at a time when the course of the Mauldre was a line of defense of the royal domain, in the west, especially against the English during the Hundred Years War (Wikipedia)

번역: Google

0

0

Fortified castle in ruins, located in the center of the town of Beynes, surrounded by its moats and partially covered by vegetation.

번역: Google

1

0

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 경로

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 로드 사이클링 경로

생제르맹 드 라 그랑주 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 명소

Places to see

Store rating

komoot 모바일 앱으로 영감을 받아보세요

무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

또는

지금 komoot에 가입하세요

Store rating

더 살펴보기

다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.

오트 발레 드 슈브뢰즈Réserve Naturelle Des Étangs Et Rigoles D'Yveline생레미레슈브뢰즈센리스체르네-라-빌쉐브루즈Forêt Domaniale De Port-RoyalVoisins-Le-Bretonneux마그니-레-하모아우파르기스밀롱라샤펠단지롱빌리에엘랑쿠르몽포르라머리Forêt Des Quatre Piliers르 페레 앙 이블린지금그로루브르레 브레비에르에탕 드 올랑드생포겟레비생놈빌리에 생 프레데리크마우레파스밀레몬트마레일 르 기용Le Mesnil-Saint-Denis솔스-마르쉐베하스트Boissy-Sans-Avoir코이그니에르폰테브라르보넬레스오퇴유Poigny-La-ForetLa Queue-Les-Yvelines빅크베인즈Vieille-Église-En-Yvelines토이리바조슈 쉬르 기욘생힐라리온라 베리에르오토위레구필리에르생트메스초이즐Rochefort-En-Yvelines가랑시에르레 에사르-르-루아플렉산빌Saint-Arnoult-En-Yvelines르 트랑블레이 쉬르 몰드르생 랑베르Clairefontaine-En-Yvelines에망세생레미로노레노플 르 샤토오르핀Saint-Léger-En-Yvelines마크손샹감바이의일라이외빌리에 르 마히외오르세몬트노플 르 비유레 메눌라 부아시에르 에콜가제란주아르-퐁차트레인담피에르 앙 이블린올슨빌아블리스라 셀레-레-보르드파라-두아빌미테인빌프루네이앙이벨린헤르메레이생 마르탱 드 브레탕쿠르갈루이스알랭빌봉빌 르 가야르

근처 어드벤처 가이드

노플 르 샤토 즐길거리

background

새로운 정복을 위한 준비를 하세요

무료로 가입하기

탐험하기
경로경로 플래너기능바우처 사용하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹사이트맵
앱 다운로드
소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

© komoot GmbH

개인 정보 보호 정책