ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
ブランデンブルク
ニーダーラウジッツ

ヴィルヘルムスミューレ コットブス

ハイライト • 記念碑

ヴィルヘルムスミューレ コットブス

181のうち176人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ヴィルヘルムスミューレ コットブス」に行くべストハイキング

    4.4

    (16)

    125

    ハイカー

    1. Cottbus Hauptbahnhof / Chóśebuz głowne dwórnišćoから出発する Wilhelmsmühle Cottbus – Altmarkt Cottbus ループコース

    6.90km

    01:45

    20m

    20m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    8月 15, 2020

    The Wilhelmsmühle, once the largest and first massive mill in Cottbus, is located on the Cottbuser Mühleninsel, in the immediate vicinity of the old electrical works, the tanner's houses and the art museum. It was built in 1836 as a fulling mill for cloth and was converted into a grinding mill in 1856. At that time it was named "Wilhelmsmühle" after the owner Wilhelm Marschan at the time. In 1876 an oil mill was added and in 1902 another part of the building with offices and apartments. The mill was in operation for around a hundred years until it was shut down in 1941. From 1952 the house was used as a kindergarten and youth club. In 2003 the building ensemble was extensively refurbished, which today includes houses a stylish furniture store and a cooking school.

    翻訳者 Google •

      3月 11, 2018

      The Wilhelmsmühle was built in three phases: In 1836, the fulling mill for cloth was built on the site of a dilapidated previous building. After 1856, the fulling mill was converted into a grinding mill. It was then given the name "Wilhelmsmühle" after its owner Wilhelm Marschan. In 1876, an oil mill was added to the eastern gable side and in 1902 another part of the building with offices and employee housing was built on the north side facing the mill ditch. When the mill was expanded and redesigned in 1902, architect August Patzelt drew on models from North German brick Gothic to match the neighboring power station. ...
      At the time it was built, the fulling mill was the largest and first solid mill in the city. The mill was in operation for around a hundred years, until it was shut down in 1941, and since 1952 the building has been used as a kindergarten and youth club. The current owners renovated the building extensively in 2003.
      Source cottbus-tourismus.de/de/erleben-und-entdecken/architektur-pfad/artikel-wilhelmsmuehle.html

      翻訳者 Google •

        11月 2, 2020

        This corner of Cottbus has some highlights.

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに7件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 80 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          日曜日 30 11月

          8°C

          4°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 12.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:ニーダーラウジッツ, ブランデンブルク, ドイツ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Altmarkt Cottbus

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー