4.8
(42)
877
ライダー
53
ライド
ランギラノ周辺でのおすすめのサイクリングルートを参考にして、このエリアを最大限に楽しみましょう。ここでご紹介するのは、ランギラノ周辺の人気バイクライドです。ぜひ、自分に合ったルートを見つけてください。
最終更新日: 8月 25, 2026
4.5
(2)
2
ライダー
31.1km
02:26
630m
630m
難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。
5.0
(2)
113
ライダー
43.5km
03:56
1,070m
1,070m
難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部で自転車を押して歩く必要があるかもしれません。

無料新規登録
4.9
(12)
95
ライダー
40.7km
03:29
990m
990m
難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
49
ライダー
104km
07:03
1,720m
1,720m
難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
4.3
(4)
48
ライダー
41.9km
02:56
680m
680m
難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
「Percorrendo l'Appennino」バイクツアーでは、町の旧市街に入るために短い迂回が必要です。しかし、それだけの価値は絶対にあります。
2
0
Felino Castle is located in the hills between the Parma and Baganza rivers in Emilia, a manor surrounded by a wide, deep moat and defended by imposing bastions. You will enter an elegant and charming atmosphere in the interior rooms and enchanting outdoor spaces, where summer events can be held, illuminated by the vibrant light of torches and the romantic glow of the moon. The main courtyard is accessed via a bridge over a wide moat. The bridge, now fixed but a drawbridge until the 19th century, was the castle's last defense against invaders. The dark bronze door, once opened, reveals a bright, luminous courtyard overlooked by porticoes and galleries that, over time, have replaced the ancient accesses to the patrol walkways. The high walls, defensive towers, and mighty keep are surrounded by a lawn whose position and shape resemble a terrace overlooking the hills and the plains stretching below the castle. Today, after over twenty years of careful restoration, it can be admired in all its splendor. Its nighttime illumination is so evocative and powerful that it can be seen from kilometers away. SOURCE: https://castelliemiliaromagna.it/it/s/felino/6005-castello_di_felino/ HISTORY of the castle and other information; https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castello_di_Felino
0
0
The Barboj Park owes its name to the rumbling sounds that accompany the emission of methane gases, salt water, hydrocarbons, methane, carbon dioxide, and mud from the subsurface through numerous small volcanoes of varying shapes and sizes, some up to 1 m high. These geological features, considered the most important in western Emilia, also extend to the nearby town of Torre di Traversetolo, to which the area is connected by several marked trails. The salse are characterized by the eruption of muddy salt water from spring pools, used for medicinal purposes until the 19th century, which flows into the small Barboj stream, a tributary of the Termina stream. SOURCE: https://parmawelcome.it/scheda/parco-dei-barboj/
0
0
⚠️ Pay attention to the signs in case of bad weather.
0
0
Locality of San Michele Tiorre Language Follow Edit The Church of San Michele is a Catholic place of worship with Baroque architecture, located at Piazza Pontirol Battisti 7 in San Michele Tiorre, a hamlet of Felino, in the province and diocese of Parma. It is the seat of a parish within the pastoral area of the Pedemontana. HISTORY: The original chapel was built before the 11th century and dedicated, together with the entire Cinghio Valley, to the Archangel Michael by the Benedictines of the Abbey of San Benedetto in Polirone, to whom it was donated by Pope Paschal II in 1105 and confirmed by the Holy Roman Emperor Henry IV of Franconia the following year. The friars built a cloister next to the place of worship, which they entrusted to a group of monks led by a prior. The existence of the chapel is also attested by a document from 1230, when the "Ecclesia di Sancti Michaelis de Toliorio" depended on the parish church of San Martino di Arola;[3] the Prior Sancti Michaelis de Toiorio was also mentioned in the Ratio Decimarum of 1299. Between 1699 and 1700, the ancient building was almost completely rebuilt in Baroque style at the initiative of Abbot Andrea Rainieri; at the time, the church was dependent on the abbey of Santa Maria della Neve di Torrechiara. The Benedictines maintained control of the place of worship until the suppression of religious orders sanctioned by Napoleon at the beginning of the 19th century. On July 15, 1971, the church was severely damaged by a strong earthquake, which caused it to be closed for worship. The building was subsequently consolidated and renovated both externally and internally, with the side altars and Baroque choir lofts being removed. The work was completed in late 1974, and the church was solemnly inaugurated by the Bishop of Parma, Amilcare Pasini. On December 23, 2008, the church was again damaged by earthquakes; restoration work, begun the following year, was completed in 2014. SOURCE and other information: https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiesa_di_San_Michele_(Felino,_San_Michele_Tiorre)
1
0


他の地域の最高のサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。