最終更新日: 3月 19, 2026
ハイライト • 山頂
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • レストラン
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 山小屋
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 展望台
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 山小屋
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 展望台
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 構造物
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 記念碑
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 山小屋
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 山小屋
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの小屋やキャビンを発見しましょう マイン・タウヌス・クライスでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
The tower at the ringfort stands at the top of a meadow slope northwest of Lorsbach. From there, one has a panoramic view over Lorsbach and the Lorsbach Valley. The tower takes its name from the Alteburg rampart located further up the hilltop. The wooden tower is 8.60 meters high. The viewing platform is at a height of 4.50 meters. The tower and the surrounding area are owned by the Lorsbach Local History Society. It was built according to plans by the late society member Emanuel Winkelmann. The tower was inaugurated on December 18, 2005. The tower at the ringfort is a popular destination for hikers and walkers. It is also easily accessible from Langenhain and Eppstein via hiking trails. The shortest route there leads from Lorsbach along the Alteburgweg trail.
13
0
The tower at the ringfort stands at the top of a meadow slope northwest of Lorsbach. From there, one has a panoramic view over Lorsbach and the Lorsbach Valley. The tower takes its name from the Alteburg rampart located further up the hilltop. The wooden tower is 8.60 meters high. The viewing platform is at a height of 4.50 meters. The tower and the surrounding area are owned by the Lorsbach Local History Society. It was built according to plans by the late society member Emanuel Winkelmann. The tower was inaugurated on December 18, 2005. The tower at the ringfort is a popular destination for hikers and walkers. It is also easily accessible from Langenhain and Eppstein via hiking trails. The shortest route there leads from Lorsbach along the Alteburgweg trail.
10
0
Here you can learn a lot about the forest as an important habitat.
1
0
The Gundelhard was built in 1910 by the Lorsbach building contractor Georg Fuchs. Initially, only non-alcoholic beverages were permitted. After the building was expanded, alcoholic beverages could also be sold from 1929 onwards. Throughout its history, the Gundelhard has remained a popular destination. We want to continue this tradition and, with our small menu, fulfill all your wishes with sustainable and fresh German cuisine.
17
0
The highlight is actually called the Concordia Temple. The Men's Choir Temple is a little further east.
1
0
Currently only open on Sundays from 1pm to 8pm
3
0
これらの地域ごとのガイドで、さらに素晴らしい小屋を見てみましょうマイン・タウヌス・クライスでの:
これらの近くの場所で最高の小屋やキャビンを見つけましょうマイン・タウヌス・クライスでの:
無料でサインアップ