自然記念物はグレズ=ドゥワゾー周辺にあり、重要な自然地域と歴史的特徴を持つ多様な景観を展示しています。ワロン・ブラバント州に位置するこのベルギーの自治体は、古代の森、豊かな湿地帯、ユニークな地質学的形成によって特徴づけられています。この地域は、緑豊かな景観と生物多様性を提供する、多様な生態系と注目すべき自然のランドマークを探索する機会を提供します。訪問者は、広大な森林地帯から保護された川の谷まで、さまざまな自然の魅力を発見できます。
最終更新日: 8月 19, 2026
ハイライト • 宗教的な場所
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 自然記念物
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 森
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 自然記念物
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 山頂
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの自然記念物を発見しましょう グレ=ドイソーでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
The Duisburg Dolmen Stone is a large historical erratic boulder in Duisburg (a district of Tervuren). It is often associated with prehistoric rituals and may have been part of an ancient burial monument (dolmen), although this has not been proven with certainty. The stone is primarily considered a local archaeological and folklore monument, commemorating the very early settlement of the region.
3
0
The first botanical garden of Leuven (a "pharmaceutical plant garden") was built from 1738 onwards under the impetus of Professor Hendrik Rega (1690-1754) on a site between the Dijle and the Voer rivers, where municipal school for girls number 3 was later built. The only thing you can still see of it (Minderbroedersstraat number 50): the gate. The second botanical garden—and the current one—was created by the Leuven landscape architect Guillaume Rosseels (1769-1832), under the direction of the German botanist Professor J.F. Adelman. Based on a design by Charles Vander Straeten (1771-1834), court architect to the Prince of Orange. From 1821 to 1823, the gatehouse with the gardener's cottage, the orangery with greenhouses, and a surrounding wall were built in a strict classical style. In 1835, the state university ceded the botanical garden to the city of Leuven, which has since been called the "Municipal Botanical Garden." The garden's layout was already modified in 1838 to allow for greater plant diversity; the symmetry of the flowerbeds at the foot of the orangery partially disappeared. The orangery itself was also repeatedly renovated. In In 1984, the tropical greenhouse (1880) east of the orangery was replaced by a larger one, allowing it to better accommodate the garden's evolving function: from a scientific herb garden to a recreational botanical garden. In the same vein, the botanical garden was recently expanded to include an area behind the former Marollen Monastery (Kapuchijnenvoer 32), where an orchard and a sunken garden with a Victorian greenhouse were created. Inventory of Immovable Heritage: Urban botanical garden, https://id.erfgoed.net/erfgoedobjecten/42252
7
0
Regardless of how many paths, lanes, avenues, and other sunken roads converge here, this place is known as the Zevenster (Seven Star). And in the middle lie those famous stones. They too have a name: together, they form the Duisburg Dolmen Stone. Specifically, it refers to three remaining fragments of this Dolmen Stone, which originally, in their unbroken state, had a diameter of approximately 2.45 meters. The stone (a chunk of quartzite, or compressed sandstone) was unearthed in 1883 in a field near Duisburg. Locals initially thought it was an impacted meteorite, which subsequently earned it the name "dry thunderstone." After considerable debate, it is now believed to be polishing stones. So, no remains of a megalithic monument, although several Stone Age artifacts have been found in the Sonian Forest. The stone was unbroken when it was found. This happened during its transport to the Warande Park or the Warande (Tervuren Park) here, where it was brought by horse and cart in 1897 and was a showpiece at the World's Fair—although the 267 Congolese who were forcibly brought to Belgium to be exhibited as animals in a zoo that same year likely attracted more attention. The Zevenster itself is, of course, a rather special spot with all its avenues and paths converging. You can enjoy it from various benches, including a picnic table and a "wooden throne." Incidentally, the Zevenster isn't that old. In the past, it was entirely laid out in a checkerboard pattern. The redevelopment of the Warande, with a star-shaped instead of checkerboard pattern, took place under Charles of Lorraine in the eighteenth century. Quote: "The Warande itself also received a thorough facelift, and the original checkerboard pattern was changed to a star-shaped layout, with the various avenues converging into the 'Zevenster'." Sources: https://ernstguelcher.blogspot.com/2024/02/dolmen-in-tervuren-en-chaumont-gistoux.html http://www.megalitica.be/megasite/belgie7a.htm https://inventaris.onroerenderfgoed.be/erfgoedobjecten/300554
13
0
The Tomberg is the second highest place in the forest (102 m). It is not a prehistoric burial mound (or tomb) as our ancestors thought, but a natural elevation, a dune mound that millions of years ago, together with the Mommendeel mound, actually protruded above the sea at that time. It is here that the illustrious forest court sat for hundreds of years. In the Middle Ages, every free man was in principle allowed to hunt without restriction in forests, meadows and swamps. The big exception were the free forests, the private forests of the dukes. Meerdaalwoud was such a free forest and hunting rights belonged exclusively to the Duke of Arenberg. At first the forest court was itinerant and justice was administered in the various villages. Later, a special building was erected here on the Tomberg for the court hearings. Later still, a hearing was held at Heverlee castle. The punishments were not lenient, but it is thanks to that forest justice that the forest still exists today and has not been sacrificed to the needs of the farmers and citizens in the area. The forest right came to an end with the arrival of the French in 1795. You can read this - and much more - at https://www.onroerenderfgoed.be/archeologische-fietstocht-heverlee
5
1


これらのガイドで、最高の洞窟を探す範囲を広げましょうグレ=ドイソーでの: