ハイキングの途中で偶然見つけた場合でも、ガイドブックに沿ってたどり着いた場合でも、いつも特別な体験をもたらしてくれる城。ヴルツバッハには訪れるべき 17
の美しい城があります。一覧から行きたい城を見つけて、次の冒険では歴史にも触れてみましょう。
最終更新日: 3月 16, 2026
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 山頂
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの城を発見しましょう ヴルツバッハでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
This hilltop castle, originally part of the Orlagau region, was built over a thousand years ago in the midst of a clearing on the upper reaches of the Saale River and its tributary, the Loquitz. It was first mentioned in a document from 1222. Via the Counts of Orlamünde (1250) and the Knights of Ghüna (1506), the castle finally passed to the Margraves of Brandenburg-Kulmbach and Bayreuth in 1622, falling to Prussia in 1791 and Bavaria in 1803. In 1896, the castle romanticist Dr. Erhard Messmer from Halle an der Saale acquired the completely neglected castle complex, had it renovated, and refurbished. Katharina von Orlamünde was born at Lauenstein Castle in the 14th century. She is said to haunt the castle to this day as the restless ghost known as the "White Lady."
16
0
After the castle romanticist Dr. Ehrhard Messmer from Halle an der Saale purchased the dilapidated Lauenstein Castle in 1896, he had the building renovated in the historicist style. This included the restoration of the bridge over the moat leading up to the historic castle gate.
13
0
Also worth a highlight for me; however, it is privately owned and not open to the public
0
0
Beautiful place, worth it
0
0
First written information from the 9th century as a Slavic refuge. Around the year 1000 it was mentioned as a count's hunting lodge and from 1080 as a "fortified house" of the Count of Schwarzburg (Leutenberg line). Over the centuries there were ongoing conversions and extensions to become the count's and widow's residence of the Leutenberg family and the princes of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt. 1934 major fire at Friedensburg. Restoration work by the GDR government. From 1958 it served as a guest house for the GDR Council of Ministers. After the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 it was used as a hotel complex. This was followed by extensive renovation work and the installation of a hospital in 1993. The "Friedensburg Castle" complex opened as a specialist hospital for dermatology. Guided tours of the specialist hospital and the castle complex by appointment. The inner courtyard is recommended for visits 🤩.
32
1
他の場所で最高の城を探していますか?他のガイドを発見しましょうヴルツバッハでの:
無料でサインアップ