4.4
(58)
573
ハイカー
31
ハイキング
サン=タンドレ=ド=リドン周辺でのハイキングは、景色を満喫するのに最適な手段のひとつですが、適切なハイキングルートを見つけることは簡単ではありません。 サン=タンドレ=ド=リドン周辺の人気ハイキング&ウォーキングコースを参考にすれば、行きたいルートをすぐに見つけられます。
最終更新日: 8月 9, 2026
4.5
(4)
25
ハイカー
13.0km
03:24
110m
110m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(2)
18
ハイカー
10.4km
02:48
140m
130m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

無料新規登録
4.0
(1)
9
ハイカー
7.56km
02:01
80m
80m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
7
ハイカー
12.3km
03:17
140m
140m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(3)
9
ハイカー
11.7km
03:09
150m
150m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
Bright limestone cliffs, small whitewashed houses, a Romanesque sandstone church, and the waters of the Gironde River far below: Talmont-sur-Gironde is a picture-perfect village. And during the peak summer season, it's a tourist magnet, as one of the most beautiful villages in France. If you don't arrive early, you'll have trouble getting through the entrance gate. The large parking lot, which has long since taken up more space than the village itself, is full until late into the evening.
0
0
A small, pedestrian-only craft village. The site is magnificent, located on the Gironde estuary.
0
0
From the height of the coastal plateau the view reaches to the Gironde estuary, and the white cliffs of Pilou, with the tradition fishing huts on stilts (carelets).
1
0
Built on a cliff overlooking the Gironde estuary, the Catholic Church of Sainte-Radegonde is sometimes considered the archetype of the Saintonge Romanesque style. The view of the Gironde estuary and the surrounding rivers is spectacular.
0
0
Inside the dwelling, there is an 18th century fireplace in the room on the right, another from the Renaissance period on the ground floor of the west pavilion, and a third, in marble, from the end of the 19th century, on the upper floor of the latter. The dividing wall between the pavilion and the rest of the dwelling is very thick: it is the old exterior wall of the dwelling, before the developments of the early 20th century and the construction of the pavilion. Also inside, there is a wooden spiral staircase. The ground floor of the south-east tower is occupied by an old bathroom, with a cement bathtub built into the floor.
0
0
The dwelling consists of a main building to which are attached to the west a rectangular pavilion, a round tower in the south-east corner, and another round tower to the north. The west pavilion, made of cut stone, is covered with a high hipped roof and a turned-up eaves, in flat tiles, topped with zinc finials and highlighted by an imposing cornice with modillions. Its south facade has a span of openings, as follows: on the ground floor, a French window in a low arch, decorated with a drip edge; on the first floor, a high window with a projecting frame, mascaron, and molded sill with consoles. The south-east corner of the pavilion is a watchtower. The south-east tower, called the "Renaissance tower", is topped with a pepperpot roof and a turned-up eaves, in flat tiles, topped with a zinc finial, and highlighted by a cornice. The tower, made of cut stone, has a first bay of openings to the south, formed by two windows and topped by a pediment. The ground floor window has a simple projecting frame, to which is added, for the upper floor window, a molded support with consoles, a projecting keystone and a mascaron. The pediment is arched and broken. Its 2 volutes frame a damping. On the east side, the tower has another bay of openings, treated in the same way as the previous one, with the exception of the pediment which is here replaced by a tall chimney stack in cut stone, finished with a curved pediment. Between the west pavilion and the south-east tower, the facade of the dwelling is presented under a broken section of the roof. The facade is characterized by the symmetry created by the distribution of the openings, i.e. 5 bays on the ground floor, including the central door, and 3 pass-through windows on the upper floor. The bays on the ground floor have a projecting frame and keystone. The door also has a segmental arched lintel. Originally, it was a low segmental arched door, topped with a bull's-eye window and a cornice. The 3 pass-through windows have in common a pediment, a projecting keystone and a molded support with consoles. The keystone of the central window also has a mascaron. Cut stones protrude from the wall of the facade. At the rear of the dwelling, to the north, the 2nd round tower is topped with a flat tile roof, topped with a zinc finial. The upper part of the tower, pierced with loopholes, has a larger diameter than the lower part
0
0
The Fond lodge is located to the north and below the hamlet of Caillaud, near the fountain that gave its name to the site. Delimited by a boundary wall, the property includes a garden to the south and a park to the east and north. The lodge rises to the west. It is extended to the east by a wing of sheds to the north of a courtyard, then by an old stable at right angles to the east of this courtyard. A fictitious dovecote, covered with an imperial roof and topped with a weather vane, rises at the end of this old stable. It opens with semicircular bays and is surrounded by a molded band. Upstairs is a double semicircular bay with a cornice with consoles. The wing of sheds to the north of the courtyard has a low door with a chamfered frame, a bay with a segmental arched lintel on the left, and on the right, another bay whose lowered arched lintel is undoubtedly reused.
0
0
Overlooking the Gironde estuary, the Sainte-Radegonde church, in the picturesque village of Talmont-sur-Gironde, is an almost thousand-year-old place, worked by the sea and the winds. On the edge of a cliff, the site offers an exceptional panoramic view of the Gironde. These stones, hollowed out by the centuries, have seen pilgrims pass by, risking their lives to reach the Bay of Biscay and reach the tomb of Saint Jacques de Compostelle, in Galicia. The Sainte-Radegonde church, a jewel of Romanesque art in Saintonge, was listed as a Historic Monument in 1890. The building bears the name of a famous saint venerated since the 6th century in Poitou-Charentes. Daughter of the King of Thuringia, Radegonde was forced to marry the son of Clovis and King of the Franks, Clotaire I. After her brother was assassinated, she asked the Bishop of Noyon, Saint Médard, to give up her role as queen to devote herself to God. She retired to the monastery of Poitiers, where she welcomed the poor and the sick. After her death in 587, she was buried in Poitiers. Protector of sailors, a statue of the saint stands in the church of Talmont-sur-Gironde. A first building is mentioned as early as 1094, when Archpriest Guillaume Laier gave the peninsula to the Benedictine abbey of Saint-Jean-d'Angély. Tombs located at the foot of the church, dating from the Carolingian era, bear witness to the antiquity of this place, steeped in history. Pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostela from Aulnay and Saintes took this route before reaching Soulac by sea or Bordeaux by land. Between 1140 and 1170, Benedictine monks built a church in the Romanesque style. Only simple bays let in light, illuminating the white stone of Saintonge. The chevet, with its buttress columns, is decorated with checkerboards and sculpted figures. These decorative elements, taken from the medieval bestiary, can be found on the voussures, as well as on the capitals that support the pointed arches. The wind and the sea have continued to erode these stone ornaments. The nave collapsed in the 15th century, due to the fragile construction of the crypt, located below. In 1284, the town of Talmont was purchased by the King of England and Duke of Aquitaine, Edward I. Transformed into a real fortress from the 13th century, the soldiers stood on the crenellated heights of the church. In the 15th century, cannons were installed on this platform, facing the sea, to dissuade ships from attacking Bordeaux. From the 14th to the 17th century, the church was the victim of violent clashes between the English, French, Huguenots, Catholics, Basques and Spanish. After the closure of this place of worship in 1794, extensive restoration work began in the mid-19th century. The cliff that supports the church was reinforced to protect it from the tides. The work undertaken in the 1930s aimed to harmonize the building and restore its original form. The platform used for military defense and the patrol path were removed to make way for a square tiled bell tower.
0
0


他の地域の最高のハイキングを見てみましょう。