Rotas

Planejador

Funcionalidades

Atualizações

App

Entrar ou Criar conta

Baixe o App

Entrar ou Criar conta

Explorar
Places to see
França
Pays de la Loire
Mamers
Sceaux-Sur-Huisne

Igreja de Saint-Germain de Sceaux-sur-Huisne

Destaque • Sítio Religioso

Igreja de Saint-Germain de Sceaux-sur-Huisne

Recomendado por 4 ciclistas de estrada

Guardar

Partilhar

  • Mais

  • Guardar

    Partilhar

  • Mais

  • Indicações para chegar lá

    Rotas aqui

    Os melhores Percursos de ciclismo de estrada para Igreja de Saint-Germain de Sceaux-sur-Huisne

    4,0

    (1)

    46

    ciclistas

    1. Circuito Porte Saint Julien – Igreja de Saint Symphorien (ponto de partida: Connerré Beillé)

    56,1km

    02:31

    430m

    430m

    Passeio de estrada moderado. É necessário estar em boa forma. Superfícies pavimentadas e adequadas para bicicletas.

    Navegar

    Enviar para o telemóvel

    Moderado

    Passeio de estrada moderado. É necessário estar em boa forma. Superfícies pavimentadas e adequadas para bicicletas.

    Moderado

    Percurso de ciclismo de estrada fácil. Ótimo para qualquer nível de forma física. Superfícies pavimentadas e adequadas para bicicletas.

    Fácil

    Sugestões

    13 de abril de 2024

    The first mentions of the Saint-Germain church in Sceaux-sur-Huisne appear in the cartulary of the Saint-Vincent abbey in Le Mans: around 1050, Bouchard de Théligny gave the Sceaux church land and a meadow located at proximity. At this time, the building, then "in bad woods", was rebuilt in stone.

    The nave is considered to be the oldest part of the church and dates back to the 11th century, but it is in reality difficult to date due to multiple alterations and even reconstructions. The masonry shows several repetitions and a confused assembly of elements which could come from older buildings, such as the remains of the Gallo-Roman villa which was exhumed at the end of the 19th century in the valley (small regularly cut rubble stones, debris of roof tiles). There are also traces of old openings, such as a door opening onto the priory. Although it is probable, there is no element to formally identify the Romanesque construction. The current openings are later, such as the small Gothic bay in the western wall and perhaps the south door (15th century?) and the other openings probably made around the first half of the 18th century. Significant masonry and structural work is actually mentioned in the nave in 1709.

    The choir and the bell tower were probably built in the first half of the 16th century, in a late Gothic style. The factory accounts mention various works in the 1530s and 1540s: roofing, construction of a ballet, stained glass window of the "grant window"... The tower was perhaps built in several stages if we rely on the changes masonry nets in the elevation. It was visibly remodeled at the end of the 16th century or the beginning of the 17th century, as indicated by the semi-circular openings, one of which was walled up. From 1570, the du Bouchets were lords of Sceaux and had their coat of arms, "azure with three rings of sand", affixed to the keystone of the chapel under the bell tower (since replaced by a flower) and on the vault paneled nave and choir. As for the windows on the north wall of the choir, they were undoubtedly open in the 18th century like those in the nave.

    During the Revolution, the church was seized as national property and sold to a certain René Neveu in September 1796, excluding the furniture. The two bells installed in 1719 and the fittings were handed over to the administration to be melted down. The church was returned to the town after the death of Mr. Neveu in the 1810s.

    The church underwent some occasional maintenance work (mainly on the roof) in the 19th and 20th centuries, but not an overall restoration. In 1831, an estimate was drawn up to enlarge the church with a chapel, in order to better accommodate all parishioners: this project was not carried out. The same year, the flag which still covers the bell tower was put up. The current sacristy (Gambert architect) was added in 1862 to replace another very dilapidated one, blocking a window now only visible from the inside. The second half of the 19th century also saw the clearing of the surroundings of the church, cluttered with lean-tos and hidden by an imposing washhouse finally moved in 1870. The last work, concerning the roofing, was carried out in 1989. The church of Sceaux-sur-Huisne has been listed as a Historic Monument since 1926.

    Traduzido por Google •

      Tens uma sugestão valiosa? Inicia sessão e partilha-a com os outros amantes de aventuras!

      Regista-te gratuitamente

      Detalhes

      Informações

      Elevação 90 m

      Previsão do Tempo

      Desenvolvido por AerisWeather

      Hoje

      domingo 30 novembro

      8°C

      3°C

      0 %

      Se você começar sua atividade agora...

      Velocidade máxima do vento: 7,0 km/h

      Mais visitado durante

      Janeiro

      Fevereiro

      Março

      Abril

      Mai

      Junho

      Julho

      Agosto

      Setembro

      Outubro

      Novembro

      Dezembro

      Loading

      Localização:Sceaux-Sur-Huisne, Mamers, Pays de la Loire, França

      Outros lugares que merecem uma visita

      Église Saint Georges du Rosay

      Explorar
      RotasPlaneador de rotasFuncionalidadesCaminhadasTrilhas de MTBRotas de ciclismo de estradaBikepacking
      Baixe o aplicativo
      Siga-nos nas Redes Sociais

      © komoot GmbH

      Política de Privacidade