Trasy

Planer

Funkcje

Aktualizacje

App

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj

Pobierz aplikację

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj

Odkryj
Places to see

Castles

Niemcy
Bawaria
Górny Palatynat

Ödenturm (ruiny zamku Chameregg)

Odkryj
Places to see

Castles

Niemcy
Bawaria
Górny Palatynat

Ödenturm (ruiny zamku Chameregg)

Atrakcja • Zamek

Ödenturm (ruiny zamku Chameregg)

Zalecane przez 54 osoby z 56

Ta Atrakcja znajduje się na obszarze chronionym

Sprawdź lokalne przepisy: {{link, react}}

Naturpark Oberer Bayerischer Wald

Zapisz

Udostępnij

  • Więcej

  • Zapisz

    Udostępnij

  • Więcej

  • Zaprowadź mnie tam

    Trasy tutaj

    Najlepsze trasy piesze do: Ödenturm (ruiny zamku Chameregg)

    4.6

    (5)

    11

    wędrowcy

    1. Trasa Widok na Cham–Widok na krajobraz Cham (początek: Schlondorf)

    8.37km

    02:25

    210m

    210m

    Umiarkowana wędrówka. Wymagany dobry poziom sprawności. Łatwo dostępne ścieżki. Odpowiednie dla każdego poziomu sprawności.

    Nawiguj

    Wyślij na telefon

    Umiarkowane

    Umiarkowana wędrówka. Wymagany dobry poziom sprawności. Łatwo dostępne ścieżki. Odpowiednie dla każdego poziomu sprawności.

    Umiarkowane

    Umiarkowana wędrówka. Wymagany dobry poziom sprawności. Łatwo dostępne ścieżki. Odpowiednie dla każdego poziomu sprawności.

    Umiarkowane

    Wskazówki

    10 września, 2018

    Ruin Chameregg, also called Ödenturm, is located 1 km east of Chammmünster, which is in turn south of Cham. The way to the ruin is easy to find by a sign to the nearby inn "Zum Ödenturm".

    Przetłumaczone przez Google •

      12 czerwca, 2022

      The Ödenturm rises up into the sky, very easy climb from the parking lot to the tower, unfortunately there are no bike racks to connect

      Przetłumaczone przez Google •

        29 marca, 2025

        Chameregg Castle Ruins

        The castle may have been built as early as the 12th century; an iron kingdom of Chameregg is mentioned in a document from 1322, but the castle itself is not mentioned for the first time until 1352. At that time, Konrad von Chameregg was the owner; he came from the highly wealthy Chamerauer family.
        In the 14th century, the Chamerauers assumed important offices for the Duke of Lower Bavaria/Straubing – the four brothers Peter, Heinrich, Ulrich, and Friedrich were chamberlains, captains, vicars, and city administrators. In 1365, they lost all these high offices for breach of trust and revenue evasion. Whether this was justified is unclear, but they were gradually rehabilitated.
        Later, however, the family's fortunes declined rapidly; the horrendous expenses for representation and luxury could no longer be covered, and debts and mortgages piled up. In 1446, two unnamed Chamerauers were even executed by Duke Albrecht in Straubing for robbery and murder. Like so many other knights during this period, they had resorted to robber barons. In 1452, the last of the Chamerauers, Peter, died heavily in debt, and his remaining possessions went to creditors.
        Chameregg passed through many hands, perhaps abandoned decades earlier and falling into disrepair – the new lords had moved to a moated castle in the valley. In the 15th century, the Polling family still appears as owners, but then news of it ceases. The castle was renovated in the 1980s.
        Essentially, only part of the former keep remains of the small castle. The "halved" tower clearly shows how a medieval keep is constructed: four stories with vaults are clearly visible. The entrance is about 9 meters high. The wall consists of a shell of carefully hewn bossed ashlars on the outside, a rubble stone filling, and smaller, smooth ashlars on the inside. The rooms had an area of only 13 m². As usual, the lowest floor was only accessible from above through a so-called "fear hole." The careful construction suggests that it was built as early as the 12th century.
        In the northwest corner, traces of the wall of the entrance area can still be found, which was probably protected by a gate tower. The complex was surrounded by a surrounding moat, much of which can still be seen.


        Source: burgenseite.de

        Przetłumaczone przez Google •

          Masz dobrą radę dla innych? Zaloguj się i dodaj wskazówkę!

          Załóż bezpłatne konto

          Szczegóły

          Informacje

          Wysokość 460 m

          Pogoda

          Zasilane przez AerisWeather

          Dzisiaj

          niedziela 30 listopada

          4°C

          1°C

          70 %

          Jeśli rozpoczniesz swoją aktywność teraz...

          Maks. prędkość wiatru: 2.0 km/h

          Najczęściej odwiedzane w czasie

          Styczeń

          Luty

          Marzec

          Kwiecień

          maj

          Czerwiec

          Lipiec

          Sierpień

          Wrzesień

          Październik

          Listopad

          Grudzień

          Loading

          Lokalizacja:Górny Palatynat, Bawaria, Niemcy

          Inne miejsca warte odwiedzenia

          Parish Church of the Assumption of Mary (Pfarrkirche Mariä Himmelfahrt), Chammünster

          Odkrywaj
          TrasyZaplanuj trasęFunkcjeTrasy pieszeTrasy MTBTrasy szosoweBikepacking
          Pobierz aplikację
          Śledź nas w mediach społecznościowych

          © komoot GmbH

          Polityka prywatności