Ben and Linda on a world bicycle tour.
100,000 km in 7 years.We left the Netherlands on June 15 2020 and will cycle through more than 80 countries. We cross oceans with a (sailing)boat of freighter.Every day is a new adventure. We cycle about 60 km and never know where we will stop for the night. We like to discover other cultures. At the end of the day we often knock on people’s doors to ask for a place to stay. In this way we meet a lot of different people.Through our way of life, we inspire others. On Facebook and Instagram you can find our travel reports. Every month we blog on our website. We also describe our aid projects to help people and support nature conservation projects.We give direct and local help to people and support nature projects.
Raising € 1 for every kilometer.
This equals € 100,000 support to our projects.On xplorid.today you can follow our adventure.
- 01:5320,7 km11,0 km/h140 m190 m
- 02:4149,8 km18,6 km/h340 m1.010 m
- 03:2542,6 km12,5 km/h740 m490 m
- 03:4653,0 km14,1 km/h670 m590 m
- 03:5744,4 km11,2 km/h920 m520 m
- 03:2241,1 km12,2 km/h750 m500 m
- 02:0123,6 km11,7 km/h470 m270 m
- 03:0343,2 km14,2 km/h520 m400 m
- 02:4942,9 km15,3 km/h510 m690 m
- 05:3875,4 km13,4 km/h610 m350 m