This church was originally built as a Protestant church at the beginning of the 20th century according to plans by the architect Hans Poelzig. With the resettlement of the Lemko ethnic group from northeastern Poland to Lower Silesia, the church became the center of this community from 1950 onwards, and with it the conversion to an Orthodox church. The old altar and baptismal font can be seen in niches to the left and right of the entrance. The church itself is usually closed, but a tour can be arranged with the pastor. The interior features the typical furnishings of an Orthodox church. The writing on the dome is in Old Slavonic, which is somewhat reminiscent of Cyrillic.