In 1928, the premises for school classes were located in four thatched buildings. At that time, Wanda Osypowicz worked as a teacher. Two years later, the name Czesław Dylewicz appears on the list of teachers.
In the years 1932-1935, the school was located in a fire station. As the number of school children increased, problems arose with the location of individual classes. Therefore, younger children continued to attend the fire station, while older children had classes in rooms rented in private homes.