경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see
프랑스
뉴 아키텐
로슈포르
생 팔레 쉬르 메르

테르-네그르 등대

하이라이트 • 기념물

테르-네그르 등대

하이커 %lu명 9명이 추천

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 테르-네그르 등대 하이킹

    4.7

    (21)

    253

    등산객

    1. Saint-Palais-sur-Mer에서 출발하는 테르-네그르 등대 – 말뚝 위에 지어진 어부 오두막 순환 코스

    10.9km

    02:52

    90m

    90m

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    보통

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    초급

    10월 2, 2024

    The Terre-Nègre lighthouse is a landmark forming a cylindrical tower a little over 26 meters high.
    Located on the tip of Terre-Nègre, in the commune of Saint-Palais-sur-Mer, in Charente-Maritime, it is intended to mark the southern pass of the Gironde estuary and to signal the presence of a dangerous sandbank, the "Anglais bar".
    This building forms a tower-column 3.16 meters in diameter and 26.60 meters high. A spiral staircase with a central core of 143 steps leads to a summit platform equipped with a directional light. The tower is painted in two different colors to make it more visible: the upper part is red, the lower part is white.
    The base of the lighthouse is hidden by a building that once served as the keeper's accommodation.
    The installation of a beacon at this location was considered as early as 1763. De Kearney took over the beaconing plan four years later. Construction work on the tower began in 1770 and was completed in 1773, probably under the supervision of the Bordeaux engineer Claude Tardy.
    In 1807, the tower was raised. However, this work was considered insufficient by some of the estuary's navigators. In 1834, sailors from the nearby port of Royan sent a request to the Ministry of the Navy to study the possibility of equipping the tower with a light. However, this request was postponed the following year due to lack of sufficient funds.
    A new request from sailors prompted the lighthouse commission to experiment with a first light in 1836. Finally, on October 15, 1838, a fixed white 4th order light was permanently installed. The latter was replaced in 1856 by a fixed white light of the 4th order of a small dioptric model with a reinforced sector of the 5th order catoptric. It was equipped with new lights in 1899 and 1904. In 1939, it was electrified.
    During the German occupation, the lighthouse served as an observatory for the soldiers of the Wehrmacht. Damaged during the fighting of 1945 (presence of breaches at the top of the tower), it was restored in the immediate post-war period.
    In March 1947, the lighthouse was operational again. A light with 3 occultations — changing every 12 seconds — was installed. Its colors are white, red and green. Its current range is 18 miles.
    Listed as a Historic Monument since 2011, the lighthouse is not open to visitors. However, it can be admired from the outside and a pretty passage provides direct access to the coastal path.

    번역자 Google •

      나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

      무료 회원 가입

      세부정보

      정보

      고도 20 m

      날씨

      AerisWeather 제공

      오늘

      토요일 29 11월

      13°C

      9°C

      0 %

      지금 활동을 시작하면...

      최고 풍속: 14.0 km/h

      가장 많이 방문한 시기

      1월

      2월

      3월

      4월

      5월

      6월

      7월

      8월

      9월

      10월

      11월

      12월

      Loading

      위치:생 팔레 쉬르 메르, 로슈포르, 뉴 아키텐, 프랑스

      살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

      Un lieu luxueux ressurgi du passé

      탐험하기
      ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
      앱 다운로드
      소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

      © komoot GmbH

      개인 정보 보호 정책