Kazitiškis manor owners Belikavičiai in 1745. built a wooden church and invited the Unitarian monks. Monastery and church in 1834. closed, an Orthodox church was installed. Bishop Motiejus Valančius urged the pastor of Salak to build a chapel in Kazitiški. It was built in 1860-1862, in 1864
To Kazitiškis in 1905. appointed priest Jonas Rimkūnas built a parsonage from the old church. They installed an altar at one end of it and started holding services. 1906-1908 the present brick church was built. Her in 1909 consecrated by Bishop of Žemaicai Gaspars Cirtautas. in 1938 the church has been repaired.