Mill on the Pisi River in Korytów. The history of the 3-storey mill is partly connected with Dittrich and Hielle; the then owners of the Żyrardów Plants. They decided to start their own brick production. This was connected with the dynamic development of Żyrardów and the expansion of the factory, as well as the need to provide housing for an increased number of workers and administrative and technical staff. For this purpose, they leased 20 morgas of land from the Krasińskis, where there were rich deposits of high-quality clay, and in 1870 a brickyard was built. The brick from Radziejowice, apart from its good properties, was characterized by a dark red color. It was exported to Russia. The entire Żyrardów factory was built from it, as well as many public utility buildings. Hielle and Dittrich established social relations with Count Krasiński, who willingly hosted wealthy entrepreneurs from Żyrardów. Both parties liked gambling. After winning at cards with Count Krasiński, Dittrich and Hielle became owners of the mill settlements of Koryty and Hamernia, and consequently of the mills. For the exploitation of the forest and the transport of bricks, Żyrardów entrepreneurs built a narrow-gauge railway line Żyrardów - Radziejowice.