경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see
독일
튀링겐
고타
오르드루프

토비아스하머 산업유적

하이라이트 • 기념물

토비아스하머 산업유적

51명 중 49명이 추천함

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 토비아스하머 산업유적 하이킹

    4.4

    (8)

    22

    등산객

    1. Luisenthal에서 출발하는 루이젠탈 전망 – 트롤의 집 순환 코스

    5.80km

    01:41

    150m

    150m

    초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    초급

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    1월 18, 2025

    The waterwheel-powered forge, built more than 500 years ago, is one of the most valuable industrial monuments after extensive restoration. 5 large drop hammers, rolling mills, stamping mills, grinding mills and annealing furnaces, which are still in working order today, are powered by 4 oversized waterwheels.

    A special attraction is one of the largest steam engines in Europe. Experience one of the largest technical monuments for heavy engineering, on the course of the Ohra river on 18,000 square meters in one of the most beautiful metal sculpture parks.

    번역자 Google •

      12월 26, 2023

      Unfortunately it's still closed at the moment, but you can pick up a hiking stamp there.
      Information at tobiashammer.de

      번역자 Google •

        6월 20, 2025

        The first hammer forge was probably built in 1482[1] along the Ohra River. In 1592, the facility was purchased by Tobias Albrecht. Since then, it has been called the Tobiashammer. The hammer facility originally consisted of three powerful iron hammers, which were raised by the power of a waterwheel.
        Iron products such as scythes, sickles, plowshares, lances, and swords were produced. Later, copper processing was added, and washtubs, kettle drums, brewing equipment, pots, jugs, and pans were manufactured. The kettle drums, manufactured until the late 20th century, were struck "from a single piece" of copper under the tail hammer and still set a standard in terms of sound today.
        Until 1816, the Tobiashammer was owned by the Albrecht family, who sold the facility that year. After that, the owners changed frequently. In 1839, Carl Friedrich Maelzer acquired the business, which remained in his family until 1972. Starting in the mid-19th century, the new owners significantly expanded the production facilities. A sheet metal rolling mill and a second hammer mill were built. The office building, built in 1882, now serves as a hammer inn.
        In 1972, the old, then-dilapidated hammer was purchased by the then Ohrdruf steel forming plant. In 1983, the Tobias Hammer was opened to the public as an exhibition facility.
        Source: Wikipedia

        번역자 Google •

          무료 komoot 계정을 만들고 2가지 특별한 팁과 여러 가지 유용한 정보를 더 많이 살펴보세요.

          무료 회원 가입

          세부정보

          정보

          고도 460 m

          날씨

          AerisWeather 제공

          오늘

          토요일 29 11월

          6°C

          5°C

          0 %

          지금 활동을 시작하면...

          최고 풍속: 9.0 km/h

          가장 많이 방문한 시기

          1월

          2월

          3월

          4월

          5월

          6월

          7월

          8월

          9월

          10월

          11월

          12월

          Loading

          위치:오르드루프, 고타, 튀링겐, 독일

          살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

          Wooden Forest Sculptures on the Walter Schütz Trail

          탐험하기
          ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
          앱 다운로드
          소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

          © komoot GmbH

          개인 정보 보호 정책