The church is located in the Parrini village of Partinico in "Contrada Parrini". From the few existing documents there is trace of the small center dating back to the 1600s when, at the behest of the Jesuit Fathers of the Novitiate of Palermo, lands were purchased to the north east of Partinico. After almost a century, the same Jesuits had a small church dedicated to Maria SS. Of the Rosary.
XVIII (construction of the entire well)
After almost a century, the same Jesuits had a small church dedicated to Maria SS. Of the Rosary.
1959 (renovation of the entire property)
In 1959 the old chapel was renovated. Description
The Church has a North-West orientation. It consists of a single rectangular nave covered by a wooden roof with trusses and a pitched roof above. The interior is devoid of decorations.
Source: italian churches.chiesacattolica.it