경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see
독일
색스니 털실

트리스트비츠 개신교 교구 교회

디스커버
Places to see
독일
색스니 털실

트리스트비츠 개신교 교구 교회

하이라이트 • 종교적 장소

트리스트비츠 개신교 교구 교회

하이커 %lu명 10명이 추천

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 트리스트비츠 개신교 교구 교회 하이킹

    5.0

    (5)

    13

    등산객

    1. Triestewitz에서 출발하는 슐로스 퓔스베르다 – 트리에스테비츠 성 순환 코스

    12.4km

    03:08

    20m

    20m

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    보통

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    초급

    12월 27, 2021

    Possibly Parish Church of Triestewitz

    construction time
    16th century, 17th century,
    1582
    Architectural style
    Renaissance, baroque
    Builder / Architect
    -
    Status
    The Ev. Parish church in Triestewitz is renovated.
    Todays use
    sacred
    Access
    The Ev. Parish church in Triestewitz cannot be visited.


    description
    type
    The Ev. Parish church in Triestewitz is a hall church.
    Structure
    Plastered quarry stone building, 3/8 end, sacristy, crypt annex, small lattice tower, south portal with coat of arms, west tower on a square floor plan, upper floor octagonal, curved hood and lantern
    inner space
    Wooden beam ceiling, circumferential gallery, stalls, winged altar, pulpit, baptismal font, patronage boxes


    Tombs
    several tombs of the von Runge and von Hartitzsch families (16th century to 18th century),
    Remains of heraldic sarcophagi (17th century)


    Source: architektur-blicklicht.de/kirchen/triestewitz-kirche-arzberg-nordsachsen

    번역자 Google •

      1월 16, 2021

      The church was built in the 16th century in the Renaissance style and modified with Baroque parts in the 17th century.

      번역자 Google •

        5월 3, 2023

        The church in Triestewitz was built in 1582 by Rittmeister Melchior von Runge. It has well-preserved baroque furnishings and a richly painted ceiling. The large winged altar is from the 17th century. The baptismal font was donated in 1896 (as the inscription says) by Stammer's siblings. The northern extension contains the remains of a richly ornamented sarcophagus from 1679 and the tomb of Julius Haubold von Hartitzsch from 1723.

        번역자 Google •

          나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

          무료 회원 가입

          세부정보

          정보

          고도 130 m

          날씨

          AerisWeather 제공

          오늘

          토요일 29 11월

          8°C

          4°C

          10 %

          지금 활동을 시작하면...

          최고 풍속: 10.0 km/h

          Loading

          위치:색스니 털실, 독일

          살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

          Schloss Triestewitz

          탐험하기
          ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
          앱 다운로드
          소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

          © komoot GmbH

          개인 정보 보호 정책