4.7
(52)
1,229
달리기 하는 사람
61
러닝
칼스버그에서 하이킹하며 바트 뒤르켐 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 칼스버그에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 칼스버그 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 15, 2026
4.7
(16)
369
달리기 하는 사람
18.7km
02:13
400m
390m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.6
(13)
199
달리기 하는 사람
9.81km
01:07
160m
160m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.5
(6)
315
달리기 하는 사람
31.0km
03:38
600m
600m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.5
(2)
33
달리기 하는 사람
14.1km
01:45
280m
290m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
15
달리기 하는 사람
10.7km
01:09
130m
130m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
카멜코프(낙타 머리)는 색사암으로 이루어진 바위입니다. 쿠퍼베르크(Kupferberg)의 해발 375m 지점에 있으며, 주변에는 더 작은 바위들이 둘러싸고 있습니다. 높이 약 6미터인 이 바위의 이름은 눈에 띄는 북동쪽을 향한 낙타 머리 모양에서 유래했습니다. 수많은 층으로 나뉜 이 지층에는 하부 색사암의 특징인 규질 석영 함유물이 포함되어 있습니다. https://www.leiningerland.com/leiningerland-wAssets/docs/wanderwege/wanderparkplatz_langental.pdf
0
0
"The building was built in 1907 in the Art Nouveau style as a schoolhouse. It housed the elementary school as a Christian simultaneous school. 8 grades were taught in 2 rooms. After the incorporation of Hertlingshausen into Carlsberg in 1969, the school became part of the Carlsberg elementary school in 1970. [...] Until the school closed in 1985, 2 elementary school classes were still taught here. After partial reconstruction, it has been used as a community center since 1988." Source (quoted verbatim): Information board on site or http://www.carlsbergpfalz.de/seite/390676/tafel-1-b%C3%BCrgerhaus.html
1
0
Beautiful, quiet route along the Höninger valley.......starting at the Höninger forest car park, from where there are many hiking/biking opportunities (Lindemannsruhe, Ungeheuersee and much more).
1
0
Only a small plaque with a cross (to the left of the cemetery entrance door) reminds us of the former Hertlingshausen monastery. "The only visible signs of the monastery are four spolia [= a kind of building remains] in the entrance area of the cemetery inside the cemetery wall." "The name Hertingeshusen was first mentioned in documents in 1212, at the time when there was a monastery of the Augustinian choir nuns in Hertlingshausen. The monastery was located east of the current cemetery. [...] The monastery of the Augustinian choir nuns was built as a parallel monastery to the Augustinian choir nuns in Höningen and was initially run by provosts from Höningen. From 1246 onwards there is no longer any evidence of any connection to the Höningen canonry. In 1294 the Augustinian choir nuns had their own seal. They were managed by a master. [...] In 1521 the monastery was dissolved and the village was converted into a parish." Source (quoted verbatim): Information board no. 7 ("Historical circular route Hertlingshausen") http://www.carlsbergpfalz.de/seite/390693/tafel-7-ehemaliges-kloster-friedhof.html
2
0
Beautiful along the stream in spring
0
0
You can find a list of knight stones here: https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Rittersteine
2
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.