4.8
(15)
1,511
자전거 타는 사람
111
라이딩
카톡스에서 로드 사이클링을 하실 계획인가요? 카톡스의 모든 로드 라이딩 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 엄선했으니 카톡스에서 가장 마음에 드는 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 12, 2026
5.0
(1)
93
자전거 타는 사람
46.9km
01:58
310m
310m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
31
자전거 타는 사람
66.3km
02:41
340m
340m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
15
자전거 타는 사람
21.5km
00:57
100m
100m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
14
자전거 타는 사람
11.4km
00:26
30m
30m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
7
자전거 타는 사람
52.8km
02:19
330m
330m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
카톡스 주변 인기 장소
Nendrum Monastery was a Christian monastery founded in the 5th century. The monastery finished somewhere between 974 and 1178, but the church survived until the 15th century. You can visit the ruins if you're riding past.
0
0
This tower-house, said to have been built in 1570 by an English soldier, Captain Browne, is badly ruined but is still of considerable interest. Rectangular and fairly small in ground plan, it was entered by a door in the north-west wall which has a draw bar socket and a murder-hole. To the left of the door was a stair to the next floor. There are two ground floor rooms, the larger with a semi-circular vault built on plank centring and the smaller with a pointed vault built on paired wicker mats. The smaller room, once thought to be a secure boat bay, may be just a storeroom (compare nearby Sketrick). There were two storeys above, but the upper parts are ruined. Part of the bawn wall survives to the south-west, cut into the hill.
0
0
WWT Castle Espie is home to the largest collection of ducks, geese and swans in Ireland. Wide open spaces, and wetlands full of the sights and sounds of nature. Surprised by just how much there is to see and do including a Cafe / Gallery, plenty of walks, and places to just sit and take it all in.
0
0
Always worth the ascent. If only for the view towards Sliev Croob and the Mournes. Beautiful patch work of swollen hills, cut by colourful fields, that meander all the way to the shore of Strangford Lough below. There are several interesting woodland gravel trails in the woods, connecting to Scrabo, and Ards. Twilight is magic up here. Smooth tarmac Decent down to Ards via Scrabo Road is a joy, with the tower on your left, and the sprawling Lough, and Newtownards to your right.
0
0
Movilla was associated with Saint Finian in the 6th-century. As with many early monasteries, it was plundered by Vikings in the 9th century, but was refounded as an Augustinian abbey in the Norman 12th century and survived until the suppression of religious houses in the 1540s. It has the best collection of 13th Century coffin lids with foliate crosses in the Province. These are built into the inside north wall. Only one stone from the Pre-Norman period survives; it is marked with “Or do Dertrend”, “pray for Dertrend”. Later structures include the ruins of a 13th century church which was rebuilt in the 15th-century. A really fascinating stop.
0
0
This is the best example in Northern Ireland of a pre Norman ecclesiastical enclosure with its buildings. Nendrum is associated with St Mochaoi who died at the end of the 5th century, and is linked with St Patrick in a much later source. Notices of Nendrum clergy, including three bishops, begin in the 7th century and the excavation of a sophisticated tide mill on the shore near the site has shown that the mill was active in the early 7th century, which underlines the early importance of Nendrum. References continue until a fire in 976, perhaps a Viking raid, when the head of the church (erenagh) was burned in his house. In the late 12th century a small Benedictine monastic cell was founded on the site, but by 1302–1306 this was the parish church, abandoned for Tullynakill on the mainland in the 15th century. H.C. Lawlor excavated the site from 1922 to 1924, when enclosure walls, church and round tower were restored. The glacial hill is crowned with three concentric walled enclosures, irregularly oval in plan. Little is known of the outer cashel, only partly in state care. In the middle cashel on the south-west side are circular platforms for huts, which excavation suggested were craft workshops, and a rectangular building known as the ‘schoolhouse’, also a workshop. In the inner cashel were the most important buildings, including the church with its graveyard and the base of a round tower north-west of the church. The west wall of the church was rebuilt in the 1920s, incorporating a reconstructed sundial at the south-west corner. Finds from the 1920s excavation, including the well-known bell of Nendrum, are in the Ulster Museum and Down Museum at Downpatrick. Underwater archaeological work in the 1990s showed that there is a stone jetty south-east of the enclosure, now inundated in the lough, and medieval pottery was found close by. ( source: department of communities )
0
0
Ballycopeland Windmill is the only remaining working windmill in East Down. It was built in the late 18th or early 19th century and was worked until the First World War when it fell into disrepair. It was gradually restored between 1950 and 1978 to full working order.
0
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.