3.7
(35)
2,550
달리기 하는 사람
126
러닝
베벨젬에서 하이킹하며 코트리크 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 베벨젬에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 베벨젬 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 25, 2026
181
달리기 하는 사람
13.6km
01:31
30m
30m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
129
달리기 하는 사람
10.6km
01:06
40m
40m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
90
달리기 하는 사람
32.6km
03:32
90m
90m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
109
달리기 하는 사람
32.5km
03:28
90m
90m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
86
달리기 하는 사람
7.34km
00:47
10m
10m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
안타깝게도 주변에 녹색 길이 많이 남아 있지 않습니다. 이 길을 거칠게 놔두고 포장하지 말아 주세요.
0
0
The crossing to a forest where you can still walk.
0
1
In 1920, a new branch of the Leie was excavated in Menen and fitted with locks. In 1990, engineers diverted the course of the Leie again, creating a small island between the old and new riverbeds. It lies on French territory and is now a pleasant park. You can reach it via the bridge over the locks. (See the highlight "Old Leie Branch") The locks' age is evident in their construction materials: not concrete, but individual stones. The 1920 work was intended to make the Leie navigable for boats up to 300 tons – by comparison, the river is now suitable for vessels up to 1,350 tons. The complex has been a protected monument since 2005. Source: toerisme-leiestreek.be
3
0
The Broel Towers are a protected monument, first dating back to 1386 & 1415 (second tower). They were built to control the traffic on the River Leie. They had to be rebuilt after the first and second world wars
0
0
The station was opened on 14 January 1853 by the Société des chemins de fer de la Flandre-Occidentale as part of railway line 69. The station building is of the 1895 type and was built in 1912, by the State Railways to replace an older station building from 1855. The station was the impetus for the expansion of the village centre of Wevelgem and had a great regional economic significance due to the transport of coal and flax. The sanitary building and goods shed date from 1924. In 2001, the station building with the sanitary building, the goods shed and the concrete barrier was protected. Since 28 June 2013, the ticket offices of this station have been closed and it has become a stop. For the purchase of all kinds of tickets, one can preferably go to the ticket machine, or via other sales channels. When the station building was sold, there was interest in establishing a cycling museum there, but this offer was not sufficient. A coffee shop was built in its place. In another location, the city has offered a secure bicycle locker since 2016. However, its future is uncertain due to the sale of the station. The station building has been for sale again since September 2023. Source: Wikipedia
4
0
Monument in honour of the military victims of the First and Second World Wars, erected in 1920. The monument initially contained only the names of the fallen soldiers of the First World War; in 1947 the names of the victims of the Second World War were added. Initially, the monument was erected next to the Saint Hilarius Church, but in 1967 it was moved to the former front garden of Vanackere Castle (the current town hall). It is a bronze statue of a soldier with a palm of victory in one hand and a banner in the other on a bluestone pedestal, on which the names of the fallen soldiers can be read, as well as the inscription "Grateful Wevelgem to its fallen sons" and a small poem. Source: Inventory of Immovable Heritage
2
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.