4.2
(173)
4,181
자전거 타는 사람
124
라이딩
프랄룽고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 프랄룽고 로드 라이딩 컬렉션 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 아래에서 살펴보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 19, 2026
4.7
(6)
124
자전거 타는 사람
49.0km
02:27
780m
780m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
4.3
(4)
84
자전거 타는 사람
45.5km
02:29
920m
920m
어려운 도로 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
4.0
(3)
73
자전거 타는 사람
35.0km
01:44
540m
540m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3.8
(5)
75
자전거 타는 사람
44.6km
01:58
430m
430m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3.8
(11)
64
자전거 타는 사람
29.8km
01:20
270m
270m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
이곳은 비엘라현 비오글리오의 바넷테(Banchette) 지역에 위치한 마리아 성소로, 몬테 로벨라(Monte Rovella) 산기슭에 있습니다. 해발 약 675미터 높이에 있으며, 콰르냐스카(Quargnasca) 자연 지역에 자리 잡고 있습니다.
12
0
벨베데레 - 비엘레세 주변의 파노라마 포인트, 지역을 넓게 조망하기에 이상적입니다.
11
0
FILA는 1911년 비엘라 섬유 지구의 코지올라에서 설립된 Fratelli Fila입니다. 원래는 양모 가공을 전문으로 하는 직물 공장이었으나, 그 섬유 사업에서 오늘날 전 세계적으로 알려진 스포츠 의류 브랜드로 발전했습니다.
17
0
Steady climb without any sudden changes but not trivial
0
0
Coggiola Crevacuore cycle/pedestrian path
2
0
The wool mill was built by the Zignone brothers in 1878, in the Vallefredda area, a short distance from the confluence of the Scoldo stream with the Ponzone torrent and near the Biella-Borgosesia provincial road. The business was initially run by Pietro, Giovanni and Carlo. When Pietro died in 1891, only Carlo continued to run the business, but, alone, he was unable to get beyond 1896. In that year, the factory was rented to Anselmo Giletti, who installed a spinning mill there to serve the important Ponzone complex. In 1900, Carlo Zignone died, leaving behind Felicita Tonella as a widow and ten orphaned children. Only in 1912 did the brothers Umberto, Oreste and Rinaldo Zignone regain possession of the factory and form a partnership with the Ferla brothers, owners of the homonymous wool mill in Polto. After the partnership with the Ferlas ended in 1918, the Zignone brothers independently managed the company under the name "Lanificio Fratelli Zignone fu Carlo". The flood of 1927 caused serious damage to the factory and in 1931 Umberto Zignone died. Oreste and Rinaldo restarted production in partnership with their collaborators, such as the designer Ugo Rista and the sales representative Armando Garlanda. "Zignone Garlanda & Rista" was dissolved in 1937. In 1949 Garlanda also left the scene and once again the brothers Oreste and Rinaldo, and their nephew Ermanno, son of Umberto, returned to managing on their own with a promising start. The 1950s, however, were a difficult period and many small companies could not keep up: this also happened to the Zignone brothers' wool mill. In 1966, the entrepreneur Carlo Beretta purchased the Vallefredda buildings without however resuming the activity. In 1991, Carlo Beretta donated the industrial complex to DocBi-Centro Studi Biellesi after, in 1984, what had by then become the "Fabbrica della ruota" had hosted the exhibition "Industrial Archaeology in Valsessera and Valle Strona", tracing the path of the association and anticipating the new destiny of the former Lanificio Zignone. Today, the "Fabbrica della ruota", a lively cultural center, is included in the ecomuseum system of the Province of Biella. Source: municipality of Pray
0
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.