4.3
(809)
8,553
자전거 타는 사람
15
라이딩
포머스펠덴의 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 포머스펠덴 로드 라이딩 컬렉션 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 아래에서 살펴보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 27, 2026
4.5
(2)
28
자전거 타는 사람
28.4km
01:09
160m
160m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
4.7
(3)
24
자전거 타는 사람
42.3km
01:47
210m
210m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(1)
25
자전거 타는 사람
29.9km
01:15
170m
170m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
14
자전거 타는 사람
25.5km
01:01
90m
90m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
9
자전거 타는 사람
24.7km
01:01
140m
140m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Newly constructed, covered rest area with drinking water fountain in Pommersfelden directly on the local road.
1
0
Under Prince-Bishop Johann Philipp von Gebsattel, who was also committed to the expansion of the Giechburg, the church was restored in the Renaissance style starting in 1603. The nuns' choir and the elevated nave, typical of the Cistercian nuns, were omitted during the reconstruction. The rebuilt convent building received an ornate facade with a Renaissance-style gate and a prestigious forecourt.[7] The church's furnishings date from around 1730, with Martin Walther from Bamberg contributing to the work. Further construction work took place between 1753 and 1765, and the westwork was rebuilt in 1895. Several furnishings from the monastery period were also returned to the church. In the choir, formerly located in the center of the presbytery, is the cenotaph of the church's founder, Gottfried von Schlüsselberg, with a large coat of arms of the Schlüsselberg family. The inscription reads "Anno domini MCCCVIII nonas Junii obiit dilectus Gotfridus de Sluzzelberg fundator ecclesie istius," meaning: In the year of our Lord 1308, on June 5, the honorable Gottfried von Schlüsselberg, the founder of this church, died (see image). The altarpiece on the high altar was retained, but was extended in height and painted over; the secondary figures on the high altar are by Franz Anton Schlott. The Sorrowful Trinity from the high altar of 1603, also known as the Mercy Seat, is located on the southern inner outer wall. A larger-than-life crucifix with the symbols of the evangelists at the ends of the cross dates from the 14th century. A Vespers group is dated around 1420; it is a Nuremberg work made of fired clay. Twelve Passion reliefs from the 16th century were probably originally part of an altar. A painting depicting the holy clan follows the tradition of Dürer's followers from the 16th century.
1
0
On walking tours on Friday afternoons and Sundays you can stop here and enjoy delicious refreshments and strength.
3
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.