4.6
(170)
922
자전거 타는 사람
90
라이딩
감독 최고의 사이클링 경로를 따라 지역을 둘러볼까요? 감독에서 가장 멋진 자전거 라이딩 장소 중에서 가장 마음에 드는 라이딩을 선택해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 20, 2026
4.7
(11)
41
자전거 타는 사람
12.8km
00:45
40m
40m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(3)
28
자전거 타는 사람
33.0km
01:55
60m
60m
어려운 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 자전거를 끌고 가야 하는 구간이 있을 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.7
(11)
70
자전거 타는 사람
30.7km
01:47
110m
110m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.3
(11)
40
자전거 타는 사람
12.4km
00:45
30m
30m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.7
(7)
28
자전거 타는 사람
35.7km
02:10
170m
170m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
A pretty church with an imposing church tower built of fieldstones...
1
0
Solitüde in Flensburg is a picturesque district on the eastern shore of the Flensburg Fjord in the Mürwik district, combining nature, history, and relaxation in a very special way. The name "Solitüde" comes from the French (solitude) and means "solitude" – a term that aptly describes the original atmosphere of the place when Baron Schack von Brockdorff had his secluded country estate built here in the mid-19th century. This naming was granted with royal approval and reflects the secular-romantic longing for seclusion at the time. Today, Solitüde is a popular local recreation area with a fine sandy beach, flat dunes, a bathing area with a jetty, and a protected forest garden nestled among forests and steep cliffs. In summer, the DLRG (German Lifesaving Association) ensures safety, and access is free. Historically, Solitüde came alive as a beach destination in the 1920s: After the First World War and the separation of the northern shore of the fjord by referendum, many Flensburg residents surprisingly turned to the southern shore. This marked the beginning of Solitüde's rise as a popular beach – aided by the enormous dredging of several hundred thousand cubic meters of sand between 1922 and 1923.
2
0
Meierwik is a small bay on the Flensburg Fjord in the city of Glücksburg, characterized by its tranquil shoreline and natural setting. The view of the fjord offers expansive views across the water to the opposite coastlines, framed by wooded slopes and a shoreline of rockfall and vegetation. The area is characterized by a moraine ridge dating back to the last Ice Age, as well as moist lowlands in the hinterland. The geological structure is typical of the fjord region and provides a vivid picture of postglacial landscape development. Access to the shore in Meierwik is provided via the shore road, where a small parking lot is available. From here, short walks or longer hikes are possible. The section of the Fördesteig trail, which leads from Meierwik along the Tremmerup Forest and past Lake Roikier, is particularly popular. These trails combine views of the fjord with the diverse natural surroundings in the hinterland.
3
0
Good place to take a break and look around
0
0
St. George's Church is a round-towered church from the 12th century in Oeversee. The Oeversee Church is one of the earliest church buildings in the Danish March, later the Duchy of Schleswig. It was dedicated to Saint George, the patron saint of travelers. Its construction probably began under the Schleswig Bishop Adelbert (1120–1135). The massive round tower with loopholes suggests its use as a fortified church. The access to the nave through the tower was later walled up and only reopened in 1931. Until then, men entered the church through the southern portal and women through the northern portal, which is now partially walled up. In the 18th century, the tower received a Baroque cap. Originally, the church was a simple fieldstone church, with the choir and nave covered with a flat ceiling. The choir was vaulted in 1497, and the nave around 1530. The entire vault was painted. The paintings were painted over in 1620. During the renovation in 1965, these original paintings were rediscovered and restored. The oldest items in the inventory, the altar table and the baptismal font, date back to the time of construction. They are made of limestone and were imported from Gotland. The baptismal font was later replaced by a Rococo font and served as a flower box for several centuries before being returned to the church in 1965 with a new base. The altarpiece features five consecration crosses. The Baroque altarpiece from 1736 has been located on the north wall of the nave since the renovation in 1965. Two oil paintings are located between two pillars, the main one depicting the Crucifixion, and below it, the Last Supper of Jesus. The triumphal cross dates from the time the choir was painted around 1500. Two roughly contemporary wooden sculptures of Saints George and John the Baptist are located in Gottorf Castle. The pulpit was created in the Renaissance style at the beginning of the 17th century in the workshop of the woodcarver Heinrich Ringerink in Flensburg. It depicts scenes from the life of Jesus in relief, explained using Latin biblical texts, framed by female figures symbolizing the virtues of faith, hope, wisdom, love, kindness, justice, courage, temperance, sobriety, and patience. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/St.-Georg-Kirche_(Oeversee)#Ausmalung
3
0
Frörup has an old water-powered mill, driven by the Treene River and used for grinding grain. It was probably established in the 13th century. Later, the mill belonged to the Cistercian monastery of Rüde. The abbot there ceded the mill to the King of Denmark in 1543. Today, the mill is privately owned, and the waterwheel is used only for generating electricity. Unfortunately, visits are not possible. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%B6rup
2
1
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.