4.7
(78)
2,302
자전거 타는 사람
143
라이딩
오버하그에서 로드 사이클링을 하실 계획인가요? 오버하그의 모든 로드 라이딩 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 엄선했으니 오버하그에서 가장 마음에 드는 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 6, 2026
22
자전거 타는 사람
34.0km
01:34
360m
360m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
17
자전거 타는 사람
67.6km
02:55
530m
530m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
11
자전거 타는 사람
64.6km
03:27
1,100m
1,100m
어려운 도로 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5
자전거 타는 사람
82.4km
03:40
700m
700m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
9
자전거 타는 사람
61.6km
03:45
1,330m
1,330m
어려운 도로 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
cozy rest stop right by the lake
0
0
A well-maintained campsite with a large number of long-term campers. The swimming pond is clean and equipped with an entrance, a lake, and a jetty. A cold shower is available. Cakes and delicious homemade stone-baked pizza are available in the pavilion.
0
0
I drove past on July 19, 2025, and there was only the bare column left without the sculpture!
0
0
The origins of the Maribor Regional Museum can be traced back to the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when three separate museum collections existed in Maribor: the Diocesan Museum (founded in 1896); the collection of the Museum Society (founded in 1902); and the collection of the Historical Association for Slovenian Styria (founded in 1903). These three institutions merged in 1920 and 1924 to form the Maribor Regional Museum. Until 1938, the museum housed its collections in the premises of the former prison in what is now Cankarjeva ulica. In 1938, the museum was moved to Maribor Castle and in the same year a so-called "Citizens' Department of the Maribor Regional Museum" was established. (Wikipedia)
1
1
Maribor's City Castle on the north-eastern edge of the old town is the most beautiful and largest building in the city. Today it houses the Regional Museum. The castle, on the site of the castle begun in 1478 by Emperor Frederick III, was built from 1655 by Count Brandis and his successors and was continuously expanded until 1843. The clock tower dates from 1780. The castle was once the strongest fortress in the city, equipped with two courtyards, of which the one intended for the riding school is very large. The portal to the castle square is decorated with a large stone lion.
9
1
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.