4.6
(349)
1,328
자전거 타는 사람
117
라이딩
노르다르츠 최고의 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 노르다르츠에서 가장 멋진 자전거 라이딩 장소를 살펴본 후에 바로 떠나보세요. 여기서 마음에 드는 경로만 고르시면 돼요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 18, 2026
4.8
(6)
42
자전거 타는 사람
35.9km
02:40
710m
710m
어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.6
(11)
51
자전거 타는 사람
21.9km
01:31
250m
250m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.5
(19)
58
자전거 타는 사람
17.4km
01:05
80m
80m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.6
(15)
44
자전거 타는 사람
14.2km
00:49
60m
60m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(10)
24
자전거 타는 사람
20.9km
01:21
100m
100m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Very 👍 easy to drive on and all those views of the Brocken mountain.
0
0
Once built as a water reservoir for the Teichmühle (pond mill), it's a lovely resting place despite the busy road.
6
1
In 1119, in a list of the churches belonging to the Ilsenburg monastery, the church of Berßel was mentioned for the first time. The choir was built in 1488. The late Gothic cornice under the roof of the tower shows the year 1523 on the west side. The helmet dates from the time of the reconstruction. The walls and partitions of the church are made of limestone, probably from Fallstein. The width of the tower is 6.19 m, the nave 8.58 m, with a total length of 28.36 m. The tower is decorated with a button and flag that were placed on the small tower on October 8, 1736. The flag shows the Rössing lion and the year 1736. The cross on the roof above the apse was donated by Friedrich Koch in 1906. The oldest bell dates from the 13th century and is still there. It bears the inscription: “O. rex Gloria christe veni cum pace" (The King of Glory Christ comes with peace). The patron saints of our church, Peter and Paul, are depicted on the altar. Source: http://kirche.sophie-anteboth.de/kirche/
6
0
The current entrance on the south side is rather plain. The magnificent entrance of the former landowners is on the north side.
7
0
In 1690 the church was built by the new owner of the estate, Otto Grote, Reichsfreiherr zu Schauen.
7
0
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.