4.7
(1684)
5,924
등산객
86
하이킹
도보로 파스티르스카 스테나 주변을 탐험하며 자연과 하나 되는 경이로운 경험을 해보세요. 모험을 온전히 즐길 수 있도록 쉬운 난이도로 엄선한 파스티르스카 스테나 주변 최고의 하이킹과 워킹 경로를 살펴보세요. 가벼운 하이킹, 자녀와 함께하는 탐험, 가족이 함께하기 좋은 야외 활동을 위한 완벽한 선택. 모두를 위한 경로가 준비되어 있답니다.
마지막 업데이트: 3월 12, 2026
4.5
(23)
71
등산객
5.52km
01:36
130m
130m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.1
(14)
65
등산객
7.46km
01:58
70m
70m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
무료 회원 가입
4.0
(2)
35
등산객
3.99km
01:03
40m
40m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(2)
12
등산객
3.40km
01:01
100m
90m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(1)
6
등산객
4.29km
01:18
140m
140m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
The view from up here is highly recommended.
0
0
The Thuns undertook two fundamental and comprehensive interventions in the palace. The first, the High Baroque remodeling, took place in the last three decades of the 17th century at the instigation of Maximilian Thun, the imperial envoy and diplomat. His primary aim was to strengthen the ceremonial function of his estate and appropriately demonstrate the family's wealth and influential position. The main axis of the entire project was the new access road, the so-called "Long Drive" ("Dlouhá jízda"), which leads to the upper gate in front of the completely rebuilt entrance wing. Along this road, he had an ornamental garden (now the Rose Garden) laid out symmetrically on one side and an equestrian area on the other. Down in the town, practically at the foot of the Schlossberg, Maximilian and his brother Johann Ernst had the palace church "Elevation of the Holy Cross" built (the architect remains unknown to this day).
2
0
The Thuns undertook two fundamental and comprehensive interventions in the palace. The first, the High Baroque remodeling, took place in the last three decades of the 17th century at the instigation of Maximilian Thun, the imperial envoy and diplomat. His primary aim was to strengthen the ceremonial function of his estate and appropriately demonstrate the wealth and influential position of the family. The main axis of the entire project was the new access road, the so-called "Long Drive" ("Dlouhá jízda"), which leads to the upper gate in front of the completely rebuilt entrance wing. Along this road, he had an ornamental garden (now the Rose Garden) laid out symmetrically on one side and an equestrian area on the other. Down in the town, practically at the foot of the castle hill, Maximilian and his brother Johann Ernst had the palace church "Elevation of the Holy Cross" built (the architect remains unknown to this day).
1
0
Děčín Castle (German: Tetschner Schloss) is located on a rocky ridge near the Elbe River in the town of Děčín (Tetschen) in the Czech Republic. The castle dates back to a fortification built by the Přemyslids at the end of the 10th century (mentioned in 1128) to control shipping on the Elbe. In the 13th century, the wooden structure was converted into a stone castle and expanded. The Bünaus converted the complex into a Renaissance castle in the 16th century, but were forced to sell it to the von Thun family after the Thirty Years' War because of their Protestant faith. The von Thuns occupied the castle until 1932, then sold it to the state for financial reasons and relocated to Jílové (Eulau). See: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_D%C4%9B%C4%8D%C3%ADn
2
0
The Rose Garden is undoubtedly the most attractive part of the palace grounds. Its charm lies in the combination of unique Baroque architecture with the captivating beauty of blooming roses. To the west, the Rose Garden is bordered by the Sala Terrena, with its preserved frescoes dating from 1678; the eastern end forms a sweeping gloriette decorated with a Baroque statue gallery. The name Rose Garden came into use around 1881, after one of the most famous rose gardens of the Habsburg Monarchy was created here. See: https://www.zamekdecin.cz/de/info/uber-das-schloss/schlossgarten/rosengarten
2
0
Děčín Castle (German: Tetschner Schloss) is located on a rocky ridge near the Elbe River in the town of Děčín (Tetschen) in the Czech Republic. The castle dates back to a fortification built by the Přemyslids at the end of the 10th century (mentioned in 1128) to control shipping on the Elbe. In the 13th century, the wooden structure was converted into a stone castle and expanded. The Bünaus converted the complex into a Renaissance castle in the 16th century, but were forced to sell it to the von Thun family after the Thirty Years' War because of their Protestant faith. The von Thuns occupied the castle until 1932, then sold it to the state for financial reasons and relocated to Jílové (Eulau). See: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_D%C4%9B%C4%8D%C3%ADn
2
0
The reconstructed restaurant with the 18 m high observation tower stands on the Schäferwand, a sandstone cliff 160 m high above the Elbe in the town of Děčín.
2
0
Děčín Castle (German: Tetschner Schloss) is located on a rocky ridge near the Elbe River in the town of Děčín (Tetschen) in the Czech Republic. The castle dates back to a fortification built by the Přemyslids at the end of the 10th century (mentioned in 1128) to control shipping on the Elbe. In the 13th century, the wooden structure was converted into a stone castle and expanded. The Bünaus converted the complex into a Renaissance castle in the 16th century, but were forced to sell it to the von Thun family after the Thirty Years' War because of their Protestant faith. The von Thuns occupied the castle until 1932, then sold it to the state for financial reasons and relocated to Jílové (Eulau). See: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_D%C4%9B%C4%8D%C3%ADn
4
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.
무료로 가입하기