4.6
(3856)
29,783
등산객
50
하이킹
도보로 밀스 주변을 탐험하며 자연과 하나 되는 경이로운 경험을 해보세요. 모험을 온전히 즐길 수 있도록 쉬운 난이도로 엄선한 밀스 주변 최고의 하이킹과 워킹 경로를 살펴보세요. 가벼운 하이킹, 자녀와 함께하는 탐험, 가족이 함께하기 좋은 야외 활동을 위한 완벽한 선택. 모두를 위한 경로가 준비되어 있답니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 24, 2026
4.5
(37)
202
등산객
6.54km
01:52
150m
150m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(1)
32
등산객
3.82km
01:05
90m
90m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

무료 회원 가입
4.6
(7)
108
등산객
6.89km
01:55
120m
120m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.5
(4)
57
등산객
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.4
(5)
45
등산객
5.20km
01:37
190m
190m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
앱삼 성찰의 길 – 장엔발트 성 마르틴으로 가는 하이킹 이 조용한 하이킹은 앱삼과 장엔발트의 특별한 성 마르틴 성소를 연결합니다. 성찰의 길은 영적인 장소들과 카르벤델 및 턱서 알펜의 탁 트인 전망과 함께 부드러운 지형을 통과하는 조용한 숲길을 따라 이어집니다. 이 하이킹은 인 강 계곡의 다재다능한 하이킹 지역 중 조용한 고산 목초지, 탁 트인 고지대 길, 다양한 순환 경로를 자랑하는 할, 바텐스 & 바텐- 운트 폴더탈 하이킹 지역의 일부입니다. 성 마르틴 수도원으로 가는 성찰의 길에서 주차장 입구의 정보 포털에서 약 160미터 북쪽으로 할 계곡까지 이어지는 도로를 따라갑니다. "Besinnungsweg Absam – Gnadenwald" 표지판에서 오른쪽으로 꺾어 나무 다리를 건너 넓은 하이킹 트레일을 따라 북동쪽으로 계속 진행합니다. 완만한 오르내리막을 따라 길은 숲 지대를 통과하여 장엔발트 방향으로 계속됩니다. 작은 계곡을 통과한 후 짧은 오르막이 이어집니다. 그런 다음 표시되지 않은 갈림길에 도착하며, 오른쪽으로 몇 미터 내려가면 발더 예배당으로 이어집니다. 이 짧은 우회로는 가볼 만한 가치가 있습니다. 주요 트레일로 돌아와 성찰의 길의 아홉 개 역을 계속 따라가고, 두 개의 토사 붕괴 골짜기를 건너 장엔발트 방향으로 하이킹합니다. 힌터호르날름으로 가는 진입로에 도달한 후 잠시 왼쪽으로 가다가 즉시 오른쪽으로 성찰의 길을 따라 수도원 위쪽으로 계속 진행합니다. 그런 다음 좁은 길을 따라 오른쪽으로 예배당까지 내려간 후 오른쪽으로 성 마르틴 수도원과 수도원 교회까지 계속 진행합니다. 텍스트 / 출처: Almenrausch.at https://www.almenrausch.at/touren/detail/besinnungsweg-absam-gnadenwald/
14
0
Gasthof Tiefenthaler, Unterdorf 2, 6068 Mils The exact time when Gasthof Tiefenthaler was built cannot be found in chronicles or history books. What is certain, however, is that hospitality, warmth and a traditional inn culture have been cultivated in this place for centuries and are being lived again today. Text / Source: Gasthof Tiefenthaler, Familie Tiefenthaler, Unterdorf 2, 6068 Mils https://www.gasthoftiefenthaler.at/
11
0
Anna Chapel in the cemetery, Mils near Hall The late Gothic Anna Church stands on the southern cemetery wall. It contains the important Mount of Olives group (4 life-size figures made of pine wood) from around 1510. They represent Christ and the apostles John, Peter and James. According to legend, a ship that was supposed to take the figures to Vienna ran aground in the Inn near Mils, and so the figures came to Mils by God's will. Text / Source: NETGRAF Webdesign & Internetservice, Schulgasse 2, A-6060 Hall in Tirol https://www.hall-tirol.at/hall-in-tirol/mils/ortsrundgang/kirche.php
11
0
Parish Church of the Assumption of Mary, Mils near Hall (Part 3) The next extensive renovation took place in 1907/08 on the occasion of the 1000th anniversary of the Mils miraculous image under Pastor Alois Mair. The ceiling paintings by Rudolf Margreiter and the mosaic on the entrance facade date from this period. The vestibule at the portal was built in 1913 by master builder Josef Bair from Absam. It had to be practically rebuilt by master builder Mairamhof in 1955 because it was in disrepair. In 1945, around 20 aerial bombs fell on Mils, which did not hit any houses directly, but did hit the front of the church inn. The church was protected by the mighty linden tree, so only the windows were destroyed. The exterior was renovated in 1964 and the interior in 1976/77. The following renovation work was carried out in recent years: 1994 the organ gallery, 1995 a new organ was purchased, 1998 a new floor and new pews, 1999 the gilding of the altars, 2000 the altarpieces, 2001 wall paintings up to and including the cornice and 2002 the sacrificial arches, the pulpit, the choir stalls, the baptismal font and the ambo. The exterior renovation took place in 2003. Text / Source: Milser Dorf Chronik, Gemeinde Mils, Unterdorf 4, Mils https://dorfchronik.mils-tirol.at/dorfleben/pfarre/2010/08/27/pfarrkirche-baugeschichte/
11
0
Parish Church of the Assumption of Mary, Mils near Hall (Part 2) In 1587, the Hall painter Hans Maisfelder received 208 guilders on behalf of Archduke Ferdinand II "for his painting work on Our Lady's Church in Mils". In 1597, the church was in disrepair due to the earthquake. In 1653, Auxiliary Bishop Jesse Perkhofer consecrated a side altar in the parish church in honor of St. Joseph. In 1662, there was talk of a damaged roof and broken windows, but by 1666 everything was back in order. In 1678, a gust of wind smashed the rear corner of the church wall, destroying the vault and the organ. In 1765, Pastor Wolf wrote that he had the entire choir decorated with frescoes and stucco with eight Marian symbols. In the Möltel Abbey Chapel, the windows were renewed and the pulpit renovated. He also had the Madonna of Grace placed on the high altar and in a halo, and the Mount of Olives group placed higher up near the sacristy. In 1783, Father Popp acquired a valuable organ and the pews from the dissolved Poor Clares' monastery in Hall (now a psychiatric hospital). But on August 23, 1791, everything was destroyed by fire. In the following years, the parish church was rebuilt, with the direction being in the hands of the Imperial and Royal Court Building Authority and Accountant Franz Josef Naus. Father Popp acquired the three altars from the church of the dissolved regular house in Innsbruck and he also had the idea of having the interior of the church decorated with frescoes by the famous Tyrolean painter Josef Schöpf. But this never happened. In 1837, some renovation work was carried out in the parish church: the first lightning rod in Mils was installed on the church tower. Mundler von Thaur (Josef Romed Kramer 1783–1855) was paid 36 guilders for painting work in the parish church. A certain Hägele created the two portals (sacrificial arches) at the high altar, and in 1861 the painter Grissemann from Grins decorated the church with decorative paintings. Text / Source: Milser Dorf Chronik, Gemeinde Mils, Unterdorf 4, Mils https://dorfchronik.mils-tirol.at/dorfleben/pfarre/2010/08/27/pfarrkirche-baugeschichte/
11
0
Parish Church of the Assumption of Mary, Mils near Hall (Part 1) If a document from 1215 mentions a "Fridericus plebanus de Mulles", i.e. a Friedrich pastor of Mils, it can be assumed that there was already a church in Mils at that time. Nothing of this church can be seen anymore. Unfortunately, no archaeological soil investigations were carried out in the church during the most recent renovations. The foundations of the previous buildings would certainly have been found. Donations for masses at "Our Lady's Church" in Mils are documented from 1359. The church may have been destroyed in 1415, when all the villages around Hall were set on fire during one of the Bavarian invasions. Another indication of this is that the new Mils image of grace was created around 1420. Of the Gothic building of the church, the northern and part of the western nave walls are certainly still preserved. This can be seen on the outside in the cornice and the triangular pilasters made of Höttinger Breccia. This late Gothic building was built by master builder Narziß Pecherer. According to a document in the archives of Schneeburg Castle, the roof of the church was built in 1453 under the master builders Hanns Äberser and Otto Scheffler for 34 pounds of Perner and 4 Kreuzer. Until the fire in 1791, the church had a tower with a steep pointed roof. In 1475, the painter Jörg from Hall repaired the glass painting donated by the town of Hall with 390 bullion panes. In 1490, the parish church received a side chapel dedicated to the 14 helpers in need, which was built by the Schwaz citizen Christian Möltl. This side chapel was probably built on the southern nave wall of the then narrower Gothic church. In April 2003, during excavation work on the outside of the church, the foundation of a wall was uncovered, which runs parallel to the southern nave wall at a distance of 2 meters. The Gothic parish church was probably originally about 3 meters narrower than the current building, so the foundation found was probably the southern outer wall of the Möltl Chapel of the 14 Holy Helpers, which was added in the manner of a lower side aisle. Text / Source: Milser Dorf Chronik, Gemeinde Mils, Unterdorf 4, Mils https://dorfchronik.mils-tirol.at/dorfleben/pfarre/2010/08/27/pfarrkirche-baugeschichte/
11
0
Very worth seeing, you have to see it
1
0