다음 모험 때 가이어에 있는 동굴을 방문하고 싶나요? 그렇다면 가이어에서 가장 멋진 동굴 19
개를 아래에서 살펴보세요. 다른 회원들이 경험을 바탕으로 추천한 콘텐츠인 만큼 믿을 수 있는 정보이니 마음에 드는 동굴이 있다면 다음 모험 계획에 추가해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 18, 2026
하이라이트 • 역사적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 역사적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 역사적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 동굴
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 가이어 주변의 더 많은 동굴을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
A little below the path, we see the entrance to the Garisch Mine. Almost hidden, nestled quaintly among the greenery, first mentioned in 1490, the mine ceased operations in 1911. We take a few steps inside and are surrounded by thousands of mosquitoes. https://youtu.be/jglyT269hvE
0
0
Hieronymus Lotter was named as the owner of the Garmisch mine around 1565. Station 12 of the mining trail is located here.
0
0
really very interesting and informative
0
1
...When an artificial shaft was being drained in the tunnel, heavy water inflows occurred that could not be managed with the artificial equipment available at the time. In order to continue mining activity, mining was carried out into the Hirschberg opposite the Bernhardtstollen. Thanks to a larger piece of artifice installed in the shaft in 1860, mining operations could be resumed until the breakthrough in the Reichenbach-Hoffnung-Stolln in 1866. (https://www.haus-feig.de/bergbaulehrpfad-am-kuttenberg)
2
0
Reichenbach Fundgrube / Bernhard Stolln. Arsenic pyrite and silver-containing galena were previously mined here. Parts of the mine are now accessible as a show mine. (https://www.visitorbergwerk-reichenbachstolln.de/der-verein). This tunnel was the last mining facility built in the years 18-57-1866. It was used to drain and promote the mines on Kutná Hora. At a length of 315m, it collides with the art shaft of the Reichenbach Fundgrube, which was also named at the same time. The mouth hole, which was reconstructed in 1991, was built in 1861. In front of him was a 3.30m long, 1.30m wide and 2.20m high wooden cave in which the mountain forge was housed. A granite block that is still here today probably served as a blacksmith's table. This tunnel was built around 1790. After mining and extraction difficulties arose, it was put back into operation in 1838....
2
0
With a flashlight you can go a little way in until you reach a barred door.
0
0
가이어 주변의 최고의 동굴을 찾기 위해 이 가이드를 확인해보세요: