4.1
(51)
532
자전거 타는 사람
50
라이딩
Geisenhausen 주변의 로드 사이클링 코스는 니더바이에른의 부분적으로 완만하게 구불구불한 농업적 영향을 받은 풍경을 가로지릅니다. 이 지역은 Landshut 언덕 지형으로 특징지어지며, Kleine Vils 계곡을 따라 이어지는 평탄한 구간부터 상당한 고도 상승이 있는 코스까지 다양한 지형을 제공합니다. 사이클리스트들은 탁 트인 전망, 숲, 호수를 만나며 다채로운 경치를 즐길 수 있습니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 20, 2026
4.6
(17)
164
자전거 타는 사람
49.1km
02:05
320m
320m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5.0
(5)
33
자전거 타는 사람
33.6km
01:28
260m
260m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
4.0
(2)
45
자전거 타는 사람
26.7km
01:27
200m
200m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
4.7
(3)
21
자전거 타는 사람
54.2km
02:22
360m
360m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
10
자전거 타는 사람
34.0km
01:30
260m
260m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
At the center of the village north of Vilsheim stands the stately Kapfing Castle. A Werinher de Chapfingen was first mentioned in the last quarter of the 11th century, and the first reliable information about the castle dates back to the 13th century. Kapfing developed as a typical settlement around the castle. From 1415 to 1643, it was owned by the later Barons von Eckher, and until 1780, it was owned by the Barons von Goder. In 1702, Hieronymus Count von Spreti came to the court of Elector Max Emanuel as a page, and through his third marriage to Antonia Baroness von Goder in 1754, Kapfing Castle became the ancestral seat of the Counts von Spreti from 1780 onward. With the death of Wolfram Count von Spreti in 2004, who had previously become heavily indebted, the castle and its lands passed to the Bavarian state. In 2007, Nikolaus Weber-Henschel acquired the property. (Wikipedia)
0
0
Magnificent view, monument to Duke Ludwig the Rich and Trausnitz Castle in the background.
4
1
Nice location and if the carriage is open you're sure to get something to eat and drink.
0
0
The monument to Ludwig the Rich on Dreifaltigkeitsplatz (Duke from 1450 to 1479) was a gift from Ludwig I to the city of Landshut and was erected in 1858. Ludwig the Rich was the son of Heinrich the Rich and the father of Georg the Rich, whom he married to the Polish king's daughter Hedwig in 1475 at a magnificent celebration (Landshut Wedding). He was the founder of the first Bavarian University in Ingolstadt in 1472.
1
1
You can take a quick look from the Isarweg to the Ländtor
1
1
There is something for everyone on the town square.
1
1
Simply drive under the B11 - if you don't want to wait forever at the pedestrian/cyclist traffic lights at the intersection. As already mentioned - recently asphalted.
0
0
A few weeks ago the paving stones were replaced with asphalt. Best way to escape the intersections
1
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.