경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

경로
Places to see
Castles
독일
노스라인-웨스트팔렌
뒤렌

율리히

율리히‬에서 가장 멋진 ‪20‬개의 동굴


성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 율리히에 있는 아름다운 성 20
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!

마지막 업데이트: 8월 30, 2026

알트-카스터 역사적 구시가지

하이라이트 • 역사적 장소

A beautiful place with many places to stop for refreshments. The pumps are also still in operation. There is a very nice playground on the outskirts for the children, and …

번역자 Google •

에 의해

하이킹 보기

휴대폰으로 전송

저장

카스터 성 유적

하이라이트 • 성

The castle was finally destroyed in 1648 at the end of the Thirty Years' War, when Hessian troops invaded Kaster and these were driven out by the army of the general sergeant, Sparr. The destroyed castle was then not rebuilt.

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요

최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.

무료 회원 가입

슐로스 켈렌베르크

하이라이트 • 성

Kellenberg Castle is a moated castle on the northern edge of the village of Barmen, a district of Jülich, on the Rur.
Source: Wikipedia

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

율리히의 헥센투름(루어토어)

하이라이트 • 역사적 장소

Built at the beginning of the 14th century, the witch tower is the only remaining part of the medieval town fortifications.

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

율리히 시타델

하이라이트 • 역사적 장소

The citadel was built from 1543 as part of the "ideal city of the Renaissance" and is the oldest citadel north of the Alps.

Source and more info: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zitadelle_J%C3%BClich

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

무료로 가입하여 율리히 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.

무료 회원 가입

이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?

오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요

다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.

로그인 또는 가입하기

율리히 주변 인기 장소

독일의 성 지역을 통과하는 사이클링 — 라인에서 아이펠로, 그리고 다시 돌아오기

RSC Welldorf 1998 e.V.이 소개합니다: 유리히 평원의 로드바이크 투어

3일, 3개국 — 루르 강변 자전거 도로를 통해 아이펠

RurUfer-Radweg – 3 Tage, 3 Länder durch die Eifel

Auszeiten im Grünen – Entspannte Wanderungen im Rheinland

율리히 사이클링

율리히 하이킹

율리히 로드 사이클링 경로

율리히 MTB 트레일

율리히 러닝 트레일

율리히 주변의 다른 모험

독일의 성 지역을 통과하는 사이클링 — 라인에서 아이펠로, 그리고 다시 돌아오기

사이클링 컬렉션 에 의해

Wasserburgen-Route

커뮤니티 팁

Joro
8월 27, 2023, Hexenturm (Rurtor) Jülich

Beautiful medieval gate of the city of Jülich. Beginning of the pedestrian zone in the city of Jülich. From here you can stroll to the "Schlossplatz" or turn 180° and go to the bridgehead (Napoleonic fortress component) and visit it. The State Garden Show was held here in 1998.

번역: Google

6

0

one of the few pieces in Jülich that survived the 2nd World War (but is plundered from building sins in the 70s)

번역: Google

6

0

The former castle was surrounded by the Erft and two moats. It already existed before the old town of Kaster was surrounded by a castle wall. Its location was favorable because one of the few crossings over the Erft was possible there. The Erft also often demarcated the area of Cologne from that of Jülich. For a time, Kaster also served as a customs post. In front of the main castle, the current ruin, was a bailey. It is believed that this is where the urban development of Kaster came from. In Welser's drawing you can still see the rectangle of the outer bailey. The Eulenturm, which is still standing today, was one of these four corner towers. In the outer bailey was the waiter's shop with storage buildings and handicraft workshops, even a mouse catcher from Maastricht was employed there. From there the waiters (cellarius) administered the payments in kind and money to the feudal lords. The lords of Caster (known from 1148) were the feudal lords of the place and probably owned the castle. After their extinction, Kaster went back to the Counts of Jülich, who now expanded Kaster into a Jülich office. The castle was first mentioned in writing in 1273 when it was sold by the Count of Jülich to King Rudolph of Habsburg. He gave it back to Count Wilhelm IV of Jülich as a fief. Source: geschichtsverein-bedburg.de/permanent/KasterBurg.html

번역: Google

12

0

The former castle was surrounded by the Erft and two moats. It was already there before the old town of Kaster was surrounded by a castle wall. Its location was convenient because it was one of the few places where people could cross the Erft. The Erft also marked the boundary between the Cologne area and the Jülich area in many places. Kaster also served as a customs station for a time. In front of the main castle, which is now a ruin, there was an outer bailey. It is assumed that the development of Kaster's town started from there. The rectangle of the outer bailey can still be seen on Welser's drawing. The Owl Tower, which still stands today, was one of these four corner towers. The outer bailey housed the waiter's shop with storage buildings and craft workshops; even a mouse catcher from Maastricht was employed there. From there, the waiters (cellarius) managed the payments in kind and money to the feudal lords. The Lords of Caster (known from 1148) were the feudal lords of the town and probably owned the castle. After their extinction, Kaster went back to the Counts of Jülich, who then expanded Kaster into a Jülich office. The castle was first mentioned in writing in 1273, when it was sold by the Count of Jülich to King Rudolph of Habsburg. He gave it back to Count Wilhelm IV of Jülich as a fief. Source: https://www.geschichtsverein-bedburg.de/permanent/KasterBurg.html

번역: Google

8

0

The Jülich Citadel was once part of the Jülich Fortress and is the city's most important surviving architectural monument and one of the best-preserved fortresses in the bastion system in Germany. It was built in the years after 1545 as part of an ideal Renaissance city and is the oldest citadel north of the Alps.

번역: Google

7

0

The citadel is also interesting to look at from the outside.

번역: Google

5

0

The Rurtor, the so-called Witch's Tower, is one of three or four city gates in the medieval city wall of the city of Jülich. The arrow slits, the portcullis and the door openings to the battlement still indicate the former defensive function. The witch's tower was built at the beginning of the 14th century. The Witch's Tower had many names back then. From “Porta Rurae” (Latin for “Rurtor”), “Rurtor”, “Gefangenenthürn”, “Gefängnußthurm”, “Hessenturm” until the current name “Hexenturm” was used since the 18th century. The latter name came about at the time when the name Hessenturm was used and the building was used as a prison for the main and criminal court of the Duchy of Jülich. It is misleading in that only a few individual cases against so-called witches have been recorded from Jülich. After Jülich was almost completely destroyed in the Second World War, the first security measures were taken at the Hexenturm in 1949/1952, which was followed by a further restoration phase from 1961 to 1964. The onion domes from the 17th century were also restored true to the original. Flat conical helmets were also discussed for the roof reconstruction, with which the rectangular building on the city side with the pointed tent roof would have towered over the towers. Witch tower with light installation at night Since October 29, 2005, the Witch Tower has been illuminated in the evening and, in winter, in the morning with a light installation of 22 lights on both sides through the donation-financed “LIGHT(!) project”. The Witch's Tower forms the beginning of a planned “path of lights” through the city center to the citadel.

번역: Google

9

0

Worth seeing the citadel. Museum doesn't open until 2 p.m.

번역: Google

8

0

율리히 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 경로

율리히 사이클링

율리히 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 명소

Places to see

Store rating

komoot 모바일 앱으로 영감을 받아보세요

무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

또는

지금 komoot에 가입하세요

Store rating

더 살펴보기

다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 율리히 주변:

베트바이스크로이자우휘르트겐발트니데겐하임바흐니더지에티츠뇌르베니히알덴호벤랑게르베헤메르제니히인덴 / 알트도르프린니히Meroder Wald

근처 어드벤처 가이드

Rurmäander Zwischen Floßdorf Und Broich 즐길거리

background

새로운 정복을 위한 준비를 하세요

무료로 가입하기

탐험하기
경로경로 플래너기능바우처 사용하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹사이트맵
앱 다운로드
소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

© komoot GmbH

개인 정보 보호 정책