4.5
(6100)
32,559
자전거 타는 사람
629
라이딩
에라브룬 최고의 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 에라브룬에서 가장 멋진 자전거 라이딩 장소를 살펴본 후에 바로 떠나보세요. 여기서 마음에 드는 경로만 고르시면 돼요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 13, 2026
4.8
(127)
315
자전거 타는 사람
60.3km
03:44
410m
410m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.5
(35)
155
자전거 타는 사람
31.5km
01:59
290m
300m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
4.4
(96)
445
자전거 타는 사람
21.4km
01:14
80m
80m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.4
(12)
160
자전거 타는 사람
12.5km
00:43
30m
30m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
167
자전거 타는 사람
48.9km
03:05
540m
540m
어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
In spring 2025, the Ludwig-Volk-Steg was demolished. The much more beautiful Höchheim Mainsteg, opening in late autumn 2024, is now a feast for the eyes. Wider, accessible by bicycle, and with a gentler incline, it is also easily accessible for strollers and wheelchairs. Beautifully illuminated in the evenings.
0
0
Karlstadt is the district seat of the Lower Franconian district of Main-Spessart and is located approximately 30 kilometers north of Würzburg in the Main Franconian wine-growing region. The first mention of Karlburg in 742 is directly related to the founding of the Diocese of Würzburg. Around 1202, the settlement of Karlstadt, located near Karlburg, was founded by Bishop Konrad von Querfurt. The exact founding date is unknown. The earliest evidence of the town seal dates back to 1277. Source: Wikipedia
1
0
The Lenz-Steig is hidden on the other side of the Main.
2
0
Veitshöchheim is a municipality in the Würzburg district of Lower Franconia, located on the Main River. The town is a former summer residence of the Prince-Bishops of Würzburg, later of the Kings of Bavaria. The palace complex with its Rococo garden is famous. Veitshöchheim was first mentioned in 779. The parish of Veitshöchheim was donated to St. Stephen's Monastery by Bishop Emehard of Würzburg in 1097. Veitshöchheim Palace was built between 1680 and 1682 under Prince-Bishop Peter Philipp von Dernbach and expanded by Balthasar Neumann from 1749 to 1753. Work began on the palace's courtyard garden in 1702. The parish church of St. Vitus, which still stands today, was consecrated in 1691, and the Veitshöchheim synagogue was built between 1727 and 1730. In 1814, the town finally fell to the state of Bavaria, having been part of the Grand Duchy of Würzburg just nine years earlier. Source: Wikipedia
1
0
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.