4.7
(1684)
5,924
등산객
86
하이킹
파스티르스카 스테나 에서 인기 있는 워킹과 하이킹을 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 아름다운 Děčín 숲 주변에 있는 경로 컬렉션을 아래에서 살펴보세요. 파스티르스카 스테나에 있는 하이킹 및 워킹 트레일 중에서 마음에 드는 곳을 선택해 언제든지 야외 활동을 하면 돼요.
마지막 업데이트: 3월 13, 2026
4.5
(23)
71
등산객
5.52km
01:36
130m
130m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.1
(14)
65
등산객
7.46km
01:58
70m
70m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
무료 회원 가입
4.7
(12)
50
등산객
17.0km
05:03
500m
500m
어려운 하이킹. 우수한 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.0
(2)
35
등산객
3.99km
01:03
40m
40m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.7
(3)
20
등산객
24.9km
07:31
750m
750m
어려운 하이킹. 우수한 체력 필요. 튼튼한 신발을 신고 미끄러지지 않게 조심해야 하며, 높은 산을 오른 경험이 있어야 함.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
The Thuns undertook two fundamental and comprehensive interventions in the palace. The first, the High Baroque remodeling, took place in the last three decades of the 17th century at the instigation of Maximilian Thun, the imperial envoy and diplomat. His primary aim was to strengthen the ceremonial function of his estate and appropriately demonstrate the family's wealth and influential position. The main axis of the entire project was the new access road, the so-called "Long Drive" ("Dlouhá jízda"), which leads to the upper gate in front of the completely rebuilt entrance wing. Along this road, he had an ornamental garden (now the Rose Garden) laid out symmetrically on one side and an equestrian area on the other. Down in the town, practically at the foot of the Schlossberg, Maximilian and his brother Johann Ernst had the palace church "Elevation of the Holy Cross" built (the architect remains unknown to this day).
2
0
The Thuns undertook two fundamental and comprehensive interventions in the palace. The first, the High Baroque remodeling, took place in the last three decades of the 17th century at the instigation of Maximilian Thun, the imperial envoy and diplomat. His primary aim was to strengthen the ceremonial function of his estate and appropriately demonstrate the wealth and influential position of the family. The main axis of the entire project was the new access road, the so-called "Long Drive" ("Dlouhá jízda"), which leads to the upper gate in front of the completely rebuilt entrance wing. Along this road, he had an ornamental garden (now the Rose Garden) laid out symmetrically on one side and an equestrian area on the other. Down in the town, practically at the foot of the castle hill, Maximilian and his brother Johann Ernst had the palace church "Elevation of the Holy Cross" built (the architect remains unknown to this day).
1
0
Děčín Castle (German: Tetschner Schloss) is located on a rocky ridge near the Elbe River in the town of Děčín (Tetschen) in the Czech Republic. The castle dates back to a fortification built by the Přemyslids at the end of the 10th century (mentioned in 1128) to control shipping on the Elbe. In the 13th century, the wooden structure was converted into a stone castle and expanded. The Bünaus converted the complex into a Renaissance castle in the 16th century, but were forced to sell it to the von Thun family after the Thirty Years' War because of their Protestant faith. The von Thuns occupied the castle until 1932, then sold it to the state for financial reasons and relocated to Jílové (Eulau). See: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_D%C4%9B%C4%8D%C3%ADn
2
0
The Rose Garden is undoubtedly the most attractive part of the palace grounds. Its charm lies in the combination of unique Baroque architecture with the captivating beauty of blooming roses. To the west, the Rose Garden is bordered by the Sala Terrena, with its preserved frescoes dating from 1678; the eastern end forms a sweeping gloriette decorated with a Baroque statue gallery. The name Rose Garden came into use around 1881, after one of the most famous rose gardens of the Habsburg Monarchy was created here. See: https://www.zamekdecin.cz/de/info/uber-das-schloss/schlossgarten/rosengarten
2
0
Děčín Castle (German: Tetschner Schloss) is located on a rocky ridge near the Elbe River in the town of Děčín (Tetschen) in the Czech Republic. The castle dates back to a fortification built by the Přemyslids at the end of the 10th century (mentioned in 1128) to control shipping on the Elbe. In the 13th century, the wooden structure was converted into a stone castle and expanded. The Bünaus converted the complex into a Renaissance castle in the 16th century, but were forced to sell it to the von Thun family after the Thirty Years' War because of their Protestant faith. The von Thuns occupied the castle until 1932, then sold it to the state for financial reasons and relocated to Jílové (Eulau). See: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_D%C4%9B%C4%8D%C3%ADn
2
0
The reconstructed restaurant with the 18 m high observation tower stands on the Schäferwand, a sandstone cliff 160 m high above the Elbe in the town of Děčín.
2
0
Děčín Castle (German: Tetschner Schloss) is located on a rocky ridge near the Elbe River in the town of Děčín (Tetschen) in the Czech Republic. The castle dates back to a fortification built by the Přemyslids at the end of the 10th century (mentioned in 1128) to control shipping on the Elbe. In the 13th century, the wooden structure was converted into a stone castle and expanded. The Bünaus converted the complex into a Renaissance castle in the 16th century, but were forced to sell it to the von Thun family after the Thirty Years' War because of their Protestant faith. The von Thuns occupied the castle until 1932, then sold it to the state for financial reasons and relocated to Jílové (Eulau). See: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_D%C4%9B%C4%8D%C3%ADn
4
0
The historic fountain stands on the market square in the town of Děčín, Czech Republic. The stone figure depicts Neptune, the god of the sea. The fountain originally served as a source of drinking water.
3
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.
무료로 가입하기