4.4
(423)
4,165
등산객
126
하이킹
지역 마리나 프로테타 세체 델라 멜로리아에서 최고의 하이킹과 워킹을 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 아름다운 이탈리아 자연공원 주변에 있는 경로 컬렉션을 아래에서 살펴보세요. 지역 마리나 프로테타 세체 델라 멜로리아에 있는 하이킹 트레일 중에서 마음에 드는 곳을 선택해 언제든지 야외 활동을 하면 돼요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 17, 2026
3.0
(1)
19
등산객
2.58km
00:39
0m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
어려운 하이킹. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 갈 수 있는 길. 미끄러지지 않게 조심해야 함.

무료 회원 가입
28
등산객
8.57km
02:09
0m
0m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5
등산객
10.9km
02:45
20m
20m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
9
등산객
13.8km
03:28
20m
20m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Please take into account that it is very technical and some roads are closed.
0
0
A place of worship and perdition for an entire generation 🖤
0
0
We were early at the ferry and went to the old town to get something to eat. It's best to ask someone who already has food about the quality. There are "tourist traps" that serve mediocre food.
2
0
Piazza Belvedere, enclosed between two stretches of beautiful coastal pine forest (which still retains the original structure of a large beach with remains of dunes of very fine sand), is the center of seaside, commercial and recreational life in Tirrenia; it is very popular in summer, but retains its sweet and melancholic charm even in winter.
4
0
Giovanni Baratta came from a family of sculptors from Carrara. He was the son of Isidoro Baratta and nephew of Francesco Baratta the Elder (around 1595–1666) and Giovanni Maria Baratta (around 1627–1675). His brothers Francesco Baratta the Younger (1663–1729) and Pietro Baratta (1668–1729) were also sculptors. His nephew Giovanni Antonio Cybei (1706–1784) worked for him as an assistant and took over his uncle's studio after his death.
2
0
Chiesa di San Ferdinando, also called Chiesa della Crocetta. Church from the 18th century, marble decorations by Giovanni Baratta
2
0
Eremo della Sambuca (Valle Benedetta - Livorno) The hermitage is located south of the Valle Benedetta in the forest of the Livorno Mountains. Already known in the 13th century as an Augustinian hermitage, one of the many that flourished throughout the Christian West to welcome those who wanted to retreat in prayer far from the noise of the world, in 1390 it took the name of Eremo di Santa Maria in Parrana Among others, the Gesuati penitential friars settled there. The Gesuati (not to be confused with the Jesuits) were born as an association of lay penitents founded in the 14th century by St. Giovanni de' Colombini from Siena. They preached peace, poverty and their main function, in addition to prayer, was to assist the sick, the poor and the needy. They spread throughout Italy and, in particular in Tuscany, founded many convents. The Augustinian hermitage was expanded and strengthened by them with other interventions in the vicinity (cultivations, a water mill, "icehouses"). Precisely because of the holy life that these monks led and because of its position sunken into the valley of the Ugione stream, the hermitage took the name of Santa Buca, or Sambuca. Over time, the Gesuati also took over the administration of the Sanctuary of Montenero. After the Gesuati order was suppressed in 1668 by Pope Clement IX (and their assets confiscated to support the war against the Turks), the complex passed to a series of private owners and followed a long period of decline. The structure consisting of a small church (with a single nave, divided into three bays with a circular apse, cross vaults and remains of frescoes, including an Annunciation), cells, guesthouse, refectory, kitchen, granary, cellar, is in poor condition. Since 1950 the structure has been a state-owned building of the Municipality of Collesalvetti. In 1912 it was declared a national monument and a few years ago it was entrusted to the Parish of Giovanni Gualberto in Valle Benedetta.
3
0
Ancient Hermitage, whose oldest nucleus dates back to 1100 (small church of Santa Maria di Parrana, with a few cells, Augustinian Fathers of S. Jacopo in Acquaviva), located in the valley of the Ugione torrent, in the Provincial Natural Park of the Livornesi Mountains and in the complex regional agricultural-forestry Livornesi Hills (Valle Benedetta Forest). From 1390 the hermitage took the name of Santa Maria della Sambuca and the penitential Gesuati friars settled there (until 1668, the year of dissolution of the order), with consequent expansion of the structure (church, cells, guesthouse, refectory, kitchen, barn, cellar). A state property since 1950, the Hermitage has been partly renovated with CIPE funds, but is in a state of abandonment and the other two wings (including the beautiful cloister) require urgent conservative restoration. Of great interest for the circuit of existing routes that touch other cultural emergencies such as the remains of mills on the Ugione stream (late 1600s - early 1700s), the ice houses (late 1700s) and other historical-cultural testimonies, as well as naturalistic and geological emergencies.
2
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.