4.4
(891)
4,305
자전거 타는 사람
302
라이딩
빌렘스에 있는 멋진 산악자전거 라이딩 경로를 따라 어디로 가 볼까요? 빌렘스에 있는 MTB 경로 컬렉션 중에서 가장 멋진 장소를 아래에서 살펴보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 11, 2026
5.0
(3)
28
자전거 타는 사람
53.6km
03:29
110m
110m
보통 산악 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 뛰어난 라이딩 실력이 필요함.
5.0
(2)
9
자전거 타는 사람
61.4km
03:37
210m
210m
보통 산악 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 뛰어난 라이딩 실력이 필요함.

무료 회원 가입
4.3
(4)
14
자전거 타는 사람
19.2km
01:13
40m
40m
초급용 산악자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
12
자전거 타는 사람
82.6km
04:45
230m
230m
보통 산악 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(3)
2
자전거 타는 사람
54.8km
03:22
240m
240m
보통 산악 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 뛰어난 라이딩 실력이 필요함.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
***** a journey of discovery through beautiful nature
0
0
In a small parking lot near Estaimbourg Church, you'll find several pieces of street art, the most striking of which is the long mural "Vive le Sport" (Long Live Sport). It's painted on the wall that separates the parking lot from the soccer field behind it and the adjacent sports facility. Street art is also displayed on the right wall of the parking lot.
3
0
Today, the Camille Depinoy municipal school is partly housed in the castle (park).
3
0
The lordship of Templeuve is already mentioned at the end of the 13th century. In 1278, Guillaume de Mortagne received the lordship of Rumez, which is now a hamlet within the municipality. Guillaume was also lord of Dossemer, near Templeuve. It is assumed that he also received the lordship of Templeuve from there. In any case, his son, Guillaume II, gave it to his wife as a dowry in the early 14th century. Dossemer and Templeuve remained in the hands of the Mortagne family until the end of the 14th century. This family presumably gradually expanded the manor, thus laying the foundation for the first fortified castle in Templeuve-en-Dossimer. In 1414, only Templeuve came into the possession of the du Quesnoy family. The Blondel and finally the Lannoy families followed. Around 1500, the castle likely became a manor house and a farm. The evolution of military weapons led the lords to demolish the old, cumbersome fortress and replace it with a lavish and modern residence. Out of respect for feudal traditions, which would continue for another two centuries, the moat was preserved, but the drawbridge was replaced by a permanent stone bridge. Originally, moats ran along all sides of the castle. The moat surrounding the castle on the east side was removed in 1845 by Victor de Formanoir de la Cazerie. The towers, a privilege of the noble lord, are preserved more as decoration than as a means of defense, as is the quadrangular shape, which was once dictated by military necessity. In short, its appearance as a 'castle' or 'fort' is more defined by tradition and grandeur than by military function. Source: Wikipedia
3
0
However dilapidated the castle may be, the future promises improvement: The current owners of the castle, Pierre and Annie Moulin-Duthoit and their children, are responsible for its restoration, particularly Olivier Moulin, who wrote a thesis on this heritage at the end of his architectural studies. ...that's why you can see signs of construction work from a distance (approaching close is not permitted). Source: leershistorique.fr
2
0
The Château de Royères, probably around 1100, was a feudal motte with a wooden tower and a retractable walkway... which Havide de Néchin brought as a dowry to Lambert de Wattrelos. The inhabitants of Tournai submitted to Philip II Augustus. The Tournai region would belong to the French royal family for over 300 years (1187-1521). La Royère is located in the Château de Lille, in the Flanders region, on the hills of Leers and Néchin, on the edge of the Wattines forest, on the border with Tournaisis: it is the castle of the border. In 1227, it was probably a feudal motte with a stone tower that was purchased by Arnoul IV. Wealthier than the seller Hugues de Roubaix, he may have had Tournai's stone walls built. From 1500 onwards, the lords of Roubaix also became lords of La Royère through marriage: the de Werchin and the de Melun. Pierre de Melun, governor of Tournai, lord of Roubaix and La Royère, and a Protestant supporter, was considered civilly dead by Philip II, the Catholic king. His possessions passed to the Ligne family through Anne de Melun. As a supporter of the Edict of Nantes (Henry IV, 1598), Louis XIV returned La Royère to the de Melun family. This led to family disputes: the property first went to the de Ligne family and then back to the de Melun family. A Crombez from Tournai bought La Royère, 35 hectares (Popp map circa 1850). Miss Crombez de Remond de Montmort married Count Ferdinand Costa de Saint-Gérix de Beauregard… Everything was then sold to farmers. Source: leershistorique.fr
2
0
Former railway line. There are numerous marked crossings for crossing the roads. Beware of blind spots which may conceal the approach of a car.
0
0
Marshland surrounded by a very smooth gravel road. Accessible by mountain bike. The marsh is very dry in summer.
1
0
다른 지역의 최고의 MTB 트레일를 살펴보세요.