4.5
(2193)
9,445
등산객
296
하이킹
Komoot에 등록된 알트 메텔른 내 트레일 및 경로 컬렉션 중에서 하이킹과 워킹을 가장 멋지게 즐길 수 있는 곳을 알려드릴게요. 아래에서 각 경로의 상세 정보를 모두 확인한 후, 알트 메텔른 속 자연에서 즐거운 시간을 누려보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 18, 2026
4.8
(17)
69
등산객
2.99km
00:47
30m
30m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.7
(19)
72
등산객
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

무료 회원 가입
4.6
(5)
25
등산객
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
3.0
(4)
10
등산객
9.46km
02:26
40m
40m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(2)
11
등산객
9.74km
02:33
80m
80m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Church by the lake. Services in Low German are held every Sunday at 10 a.m.
0
0
This highlight was visited by the Bike the Line team during the commemorative bike tour from Wismar to Vienna in 2025. More historical information can be found on the website. https://www.biketheline.de/de/tour?stage=1&poi=10
0
0
The Klein Trebbow manor house was built between 1865 and 1868 in the Neo-Renaissance style according to plans by Hermann Willebrand for Ulrich von Barner. The courtyard side of the manor house has 9 axes and strong round towers with conical roofs on both sides. The central axis is emphasized by a portal with framing pilasters. The balcony and the frontispiece have lunette gables. The upper floor is decorated with a diamond pattern made of black glazed bricks. The manor house is located directly on Lake Trebbow and is surrounded by a landscape park and an extensive estate. The Klein Trebbow estate was owned by the von Barner family before 1755 and until 1945. The mansion has been empty since 1990. In 1996 the facility was sold to Wohnpark Schloss Trebbow GmbH. After lengthy negotiations, a development agreement was signed in 1999. A family holiday resort was planned. Since 2004, a memorial here commemorates the men of the resistance against Hitler on July 20, 1944. In Klein Trebbow at Easter 1944, Fritz Dietlof Graf von derschulenburg, Friedrich Karl Klausing and Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg discussed the resistance against Hitler. The 90-year-old artist Tisa von derschulenburg, who lived here during the war and whose brother Fritz von derschulenburg was executed by the Nazis, designed a memorial plaque and donated it to the town. https://gutshaeuser.de/de/guts_herrenhaeuser/gutshaeuser_k/gutshaus_schloss_herrenhaus_klein_trebbow
2
0
The simple brick Gothic church from the 14th century stands on a steep hill above the Stepenitz and the former water mill. It consists of a nave with a straight east end. The late Gothic, massive, square west tower with a hipped roof opens up to the nave in full height. The extension on the south side took place later. The pulpit dates from 1680 and the altarpiece with five paintings (Last Supper, Crucifixion, Ascension, Sermon on the Mount and Legislation) from 1698 and the altar cabinets from 1691. Century. Several tombstones in the south hall date from the 17th century. The organ prospectus with Rückpositiv from 1671 goes back to David Georg Briegel from Lübeck, son of Michael Beriegel, and organ builder Sager. It was moved here in 1723 from the Johanniter Church in Groß Eichsen by Hans Hantelmann, who created a new organ behind it. Today's internal work comes from Carl Börger from 1884. The instrument has eleven registers, which are divided between two manuals and a pedal. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorfkirche_M%C3%BChlen_Eichsen
3
1
... that can be done here 😀
0
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.