ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
フランス
ノルマンディー
アランソン
ジュエ・デュ・ボワ(Joué-Du-Bois)

サン=ジャン=バティスト教会

ハイライト • その他

サン=ジャン=バティスト教会

人のロードバイク愛好家2人がおすすめしました

ハイライトが保護地区内にあり

現地の条例を必ず確認してください。{{link, react}}

Parc naturel régional Normandie-Maine

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「サン=ジャン=バティスト教会」に行くロードバイクのベストライド

    98

    ライダー

    1. Cahanから出発する ラボダンジュ湖 – ラ・カルネイユ ループコース

    152km

    06:47

    1,530m

    1,520m

    難しいロードライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    難しい

    難しいロードライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

    難しい

    難しいロードライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

    難しい

    役立つ情報

    6月 9, 2025

    In 1874, the project for a new church was born, at the instigation of Father Macé, then vicar, who had the municipality and even the priest against him. The nave, however, was completed in 1878, the tower the following year, the consecration took place in 1881. The building is constructed of local granite, also in Romanesque style but its axis is perpendicular to that of the old one, the entrance towards the road to Carrouges-La Ferté. The nave is supported by ten granite pillars made from a single piece and 2 m. high. The only treasure is the altar decoration, Louis XIII, given by Father Dufriche-Desgenettes to his friend Father Lapierre. Father Husson made the furnishings of the sacristy and the church with his own hands: stalls, confessionals, pulpit. Burned by bombing on August 14, 1944, the church was unusable. In 1953, after extensive restoration, religious services were reinstated, and two years later, the three bells were replaced, along with the stained-glass windows themselves. Those in the choir depict the life of Saint John the Baptist, the patron saint; four smaller ones depict the four chapels of Joué (La Raîtière, Le Bel, St-Jacques, and St-Roch) with the coats of arms of the founding families.

    A lintel bearing the Le Verrier coat of arms, taken from the seigneurial chapel dedicated to Saints Hubert and Suzanne in the church, was incorporated into the tower's masonry; this lintel was designed in La Chaux, by the Count of Contades.

    翻訳者 Google •

      みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

      無料新規登録

      詳細

      情報

      標高 330 m

      天気

      AerisWeatherによる提供

      今日

      日曜日 30 11月

      8°C

      3°C

      0 %

      今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

      最大風速: 11.0 km/h

      Loading

      場所:ジュエ・デュ・ボワ(Joué-Du-Bois), アランソン, ノルマンディー, フランス

      その他の必見人気スポット

      Château de Carrouges

      探検する
      ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
      アプリをダウンロード
      SNSでフォローする

      © komoot GmbH

      プライバシーポリシー