ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see

Castles

ドイツ
バイエルン
オーバープファルツ
レーゲンスブルク
アルテグロフスハイム

シュロス・アルテグロフスハイム

ハイライト • 城

シュロス・アルテグロフスハイム

人のハイキング愛好家15人がおすすめしました

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「シュロス・アルテグロフスハイム」に行くべストハイキング

    4.8

    (34)

    128

    ハイカー

    1. Thalmassingから出発する シュロス・ハウス – ヴォルフガングオーク(Wolfgangseiche) ループコース

    6.31km

    01:42

    80m

    80m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    1月 18, 2025

    Alteglofsheim Castle

    The name comes from the Eglofsheim family. Since the 10th century there has been a moated castle here with an associated manor. The castle was rebuilt and expanded several times over the centuries. From 1480 to 1573 the Barons of Parsberg owned the castle and manor. In 1659 Johann Georg Baron von Königsfeld bought the Alteglofsheim estate. In 1685 he became an Imperial Count.
    In his will in 1694 he left the estate to his grandson Hans Georg Graf von Königsfeld. He was the Minister of State and Conference of Elector Karl Albrecht and First Minister during his time as Emperor. From 1728 to 1734 he had the castle significantly expanded and refurbished. His successor Count Christian Johann August von Königsfeld, Elector's ambassador in Vienna, added the north wing of the castle with the magnificent dining room in 1780. In 1810 the Königsfelder family died out.
    The Barons of Cetto followed as owners, and in 1835 Prince Maximilian Karl von Thurn und Taxis acquired the castle. The Princes of Thurn und Taxis sold it to a priest in 1939, and it later went to his housekeeper.
    The war and post-war period led to the castle being used for other purposes, and it fell into increasing disrepair. In 1973 the Free State of Bavaria acquired it and made it available to the University of Regensburg in 1980. In 1989 the castle was designated as the location for the third Bavarian Music Academy. Construction work began in 1992. The Music Academy began operations here in June 1999. After extensive renovations and refurbishments the castle was handed over to its new purpose in September 2000.
    The late Gothic core of the complex with the 35-meter-high keep in the west dates from the beginning of the 14th century. It towers over the high gable of a building with two round flanking towers from the early 17th century. Around 1680, a wing with a two-aisled chapel in the basement was leaning against it in the south. Around 1730, it was extended to the west after the south-north wing had been started at a right angle to it.
    Elaborate ceiling frescoes by the Asam brothers and elegant stucco ceilings created by Johann Baptist Zimmermann adorn the castle. Tours of the castle are only possible for groups by prior arrangement.


    Source: Excerpts from wikipedia.de

    翻訳者 Google •

      4月 9, 2023

      The castle is quite pompous, well laid out and very well maintained

      翻訳者 Google •

        みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

        無料新規登録

        詳細

        情報

        標高 400 m

        天気

        AerisWeatherによる提供

        今日

        日曜日 30 11月

        4°C

        2°C

        100 %

        今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

        最大風速: 6.0 km/h

        最も訪問された時期

        1月

        2月

        3月

        4月

        5月

        6月

        7月

        8月

        9月

        10月

        11月

        12月

        Loading

        場所:アルテグロフスハイム, レーゲンスブルク, オーバープファルツ, バイエルン, ドイツ

        その他の必見人気スポット

        Trimm-Dich-Pfad Obstacle – Upper Palatinate

        探検する
        ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
        アプリをダウンロード
        SNSでフォローする

        © komoot GmbH

        プライバシーポリシー