ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
スイス
スイス東部
ザンクトガレン
See-Gaster
ヴェエセン

聖マルティン教会(ヴェーゼン)

ハイライト • 宗教的な場所

聖マルティン教会(ヴェーゼン)

30のうち27人のサイクリング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「聖マルティン教会(ヴェーゼン)」に行くツーリングのトップルート

    4.8

    (17)

    331

    ライダー

    1. Uznachから出発する フォルダー・ホーイ峠(1536m) – Linthebene ループコース

    68.5km

    05:06

    1,510m

    1,510m

    難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    難しい

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    難しい

    役立つ情報

    7月 8, 2022

    St. Martin's Church, Weesen
    A documented mention of the Church of St. Martin in Fly, however, appears relatively late in 1232, where a "Waltherius plebanus de Outis", i.e. a priest in Autis, is mentioned. The patronage of St. Martin could, however, indicate a church built in the 10th/11th century. Around 1300, the Habsburgs exercised the right of patronage over St. Martin's Church and in 1313 allowed the citizens of Weesen to freely choose their parish. In 1319/20, Pastor Peter founded a chaplaincy in Autis. An indication of the central function that the church in the courtyard opposite the "Büelkirche" had, which, as the private church of the local castle lords, never had parish rights and dates back to the 12th century.
    Over the centuries, St. Martin's Church underwent numerous renovations, enlargements, decorations, altar consecrations, etc. Probably after a renovation or new building under Pastor Bartholomäus Zwingli, Balthasar Brennwald OP consecrated the church again in 1492. (Since around 1489, Huldrych, who was five years old at the time and later became a reformer, had been staying with his uncle in Weesen, who taught him Latin, languages and arithmetic until he was ten years old.)
    In 1823/24, the nave was completely rebuilt and the choir was rebuilt in a classicist style under master builder Heinrich Ladner of Hittisau. The church thus acquired the external and internal appearance that it has today. (Date 1823 above the main portal) In 1870/71, the interior was renovated. Franz Vettiger created the "Eye of God" on the choir ceiling and the altarpieces on the side altars, St. Dominic on the left and the baptism of Jesus on the right. In 1908, Stephan Herweg created the impressive ceiling painting depicting the church's patron saint, St. Martin. In 1966, the interior of the church was destroyed and cleared out - something that is difficult to understand from today's perspective. The two side altars, the pulpit, the Stations of the Cross and the rich stucco decorations on the ceiling and walls fell victim to the pickaxe.
    Text / Source: PARISH OF ST. MARTIN, Weesen
    kirche-weesen.ch/rundgang/flikirche

    翻訳者 Google •

      みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

      無料新規登録

      詳細

      情報

      標高 430 m

      天気

      AerisWeatherによる提供

      今日

      日曜日 30 11月

      8°C

      0°C

      100 %

      今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

      最大風速: 2.0 km/h

      最も訪問された時期

      1月

      2月

      3月

      4月

      5月

      6月

      7月

      8月

      9月

      10月

      11月

      12月

      Loading

      場所:ヴェエセン, See-Gaster, ザンクトガレン, スイス東部, スイス

      その他の必見人気スポット

      Old Railway Tunnels on Lake Walen Cycle Path

      探検する
      ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
      アプリをダウンロード
      SNSでフォローする

      © komoot GmbH

      プライバシーポリシー