ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
メクレンブルクフォアポンメルン
Vorpommern-Rügen
パルヒティッツ

ボルデヴィッツ邸

ハイライト • 歴史的な場所

ボルデヴィッツ邸

人のハイキング愛好家8人がおすすめしました

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ボルデヴィッツ邸」に行くべストハイキング

    5.0

    (2)

    9

    ハイカー

    1. Parchtitzから出発する ボルデヴィッツ邸 – 美しい栗の並木道 ループコース

    11.3km

    02:51

    20m

    20m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    10月 29, 2024

    The estate park is freely accessible. However, please note that the manor house is privately owned and therefore cannot be visited. The manor house is rented out for holiday purposes. As a result, the entire complex is in a very well-maintained condition and a visit here is highly recommended.

    翻訳者 Google •

      3月 14, 2024

      The Boldevitz manor house, built in a simple, yet very elegant rural style,
      in the municipality of Parchtitz, commands great admiration for its solid walls and the structure of its beautiful surroundings.


      The village of "Bollevitze," first mentioned around 1314, belonged to the von Rothermund family, who owned it for centuries. After the family died out, the estate changed hands several times and for a time came into the possession of the von Olthoff family (1762), after which it passed into the hands of the von Lancken family around 1780.

      The current manor house was built around 1635 using stones from a demolished church in the now-deserted village of Maschenholz. The resulting plastered brick building was decorated with two parallel gable roofs with bat windows.

      The two lower side wings are only half the depth of the main wing.

      A double staircase from the 18th century leads to the main entrance in the central wing,
      above it a sandstone plaque bearing the coat of arms of the Lancken-Usedom family.


      On the upper floor is the house's ballroom, whose walls are covered with wallpaper painted by Philipp Hackert during his stay in the house from 1763 to 1764. They depict motifs from Rügen and were extensively restored several years ago.

      The layout of the park, whose origins date back to the Renaissance, has been reconstructed according to historical records and offers an interesting insight into the environmental awareness of former landowners.

      ruegencenter.de/1-info/sehen-1-3-gutshaeuser.php

      翻訳者 Google •

        9月 2, 2017

        After the turnaround, the manor house, as well as the park were restored in English style.

        翻訳者 Google •

          みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 60 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          土曜日 29 11月

          8°C

          5°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 15.0 km/h

          Loading

          場所:パルヒティッツ, Vorpommern-Rügen, メクレンブルクフォアポンメルン, ドイツ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Turm

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー