ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ベルギー
フランダース
西フランダース
コルトレイク
ウェフェルヘム

旧グルデンベルク修道院の西門

ハイライト • 歴史的な場所

旧グルデンベルク修道院の西門

33のうち32人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「旧グルデンベルク修道院の西門」に行くべストハイキング

    4.3

    (7)

    45

    ハイカー

    1. 田園風景を望むベンチループコース(Wevelgemから出発)

    7.74km

    01:58

    20m

    20m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    2月 27, 2025

    The abbey farm housed the restaurant De Abdijpoort for a long time. Stefaan Vertongen was in charge of that business until 2016, when he handed it over due to health problems. Floortje Vanderbeke then took over the Abdijpoort and turned it into a weekend restaurant and party location.
    ... until the owner decided to sell the entire site in 2019 and the buyer had plans that no longer included the restaurant.
    The business is permanently closed. The banners are still hanging on the gate.
    Source: HLN 5/2/21

    翻訳者 Google •

      This protected site houses the former monastery farm of the Guldenberg Abbey.
      Especially the monumental west gate (1743) and the pigeon tower (1699) in the courtyard of the farm are remarkable. The western gate was restored in 2003 with the support of the city council and the Ministry of the Flemish Community - Monuments and Sites Department.


      You can visit the monumental gate via the Kloosterstraat. The pigeon tower is located in the courtyard (private domain) and can also be seen from the Kloosterstraat.

      The Guldenberg Abbey was built between 1242 and 1261 near the Lys. It was a Cistercian monastery founded in 1214 in Moorsele by Margaret of Guines, Viscountess of Kortrijk. Cisterzian women lived a very frugal and strict life and possession of livestock and land was essential for their livelihood. Many centuries later, in 1758, the monastery gained secular power. The then abbess Augustina Peuterman bought the manor of Wevelgem and the Goed Te Marrem from the guardians of the seven-year-old Charles d'Esclaibes, Lord of Wevelgem. This gave the abbess the title "Lady of the Parish and Heerlykhede Wevelgem".
      After a turbulent history of prosperity and decline, looting and wealth, the monastery was closed with the French Revolution in 1797. The ecclesiastical buildings were demolished stone by stone, only the monastery farm remains as a witness to this past period.


      (taken from wevelgem.be)

      翻訳者 Google •

        みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

        無料新規登録

        詳細

        情報

        標高 10 m

        天気

        AerisWeatherによる提供

        今日

        土曜日 29 11月

        11°C

        5°C

        100 %

        今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

        最大風速: 18.0 km/h

        最も訪問された時期

        1月

        2月

        3月

        4月

        5月

        6月

        7月

        8月

        9月

        10月

        11月

        12月

        Loading

        場所:ウェフェルヘム, コルトレイク, 西フランダース, フランダース, ベルギー

        その他の必見人気スポット

        Calmesse Nature Trail

        探検する
        ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
        アプリをダウンロード
        SNSでフォローする

        © komoot GmbH

        プライバシーポリシー