ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
オランダ
ヘルダーラント
Ermelo

スターフェルデンの水車小屋

探索
Places to see
オランダ
ヘルダーラント
Ermelo

スターフェルデンの水車小屋

ハイライト • 記念碑

スターフェルデンの水車小屋

258のうち255人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

ハイライトが保護地区内にあり

現地の条例を必ず確認してください。{{link, react}}

Veluwe

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「スターフェルデンの水車小屋」に行くべストハイキング

    4.8

    (163)

    1,213

    ハイカー

    1. Garderenから出発する Staverden Watermill – Kasteel Staverden ループコース

    18.9km

    04:51

    60m

    60m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に進みやすいルートです。安定して歩行できる技術が必要です。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に進みやすいルートです。安定して歩行できる技術が必要です。

    中程度

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    役立つ情報

    1月 3, 2021

    The Staverden corn mill has a very long history. The oldest mention of Staverden dates back to 1295. In that year Count Reynalt of Gelre received permission from the king to build a new town or fortress. The city was never built, but it was a courtyard with a mill. As early as 1307, the Count donated 20 pounds of interest to the Order of St. John of Jerusalem from proceeds from the court and mill of Staverden.

    The mill has been leased by several owners over the centuries. The last tenant is the Gardenbroek family in 1850. This family worked with the watermill until 1924. When the mill was shut down, the waterwheel with the mill barrel and the interior were immediately demolished. The part along the brook of the mill house has also been demolished. The Geldersch Landschap en Kasteelen (GLK) foundation became the owner of the Staverden estate in 1963.

    Source: spisjesbeken.nl/korenmolen-van-het-huis-staverden

    翻訳者 Google •

      7月 17, 2021

      The nameless mill was demolished in 1923 and two years later the farm 'de Molen' was built next to it. The last private owner of Huis of Kasteel Staverden was Herman Theodoor s' Jacob, he was one of the founders of Geldersch Landschap in 1929. His heirs sold the castle and surrounding estate to this foundation in 1963.

      (waterradmolens.nl/Gelderland/Staverden.htm)

      翻訳者 Google •

        12月 3, 2023

        Behind the farm De Molen lies the visitors centre of Staverden. In this centre everyone can get information about Staverden.

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに4件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 60 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          日曜日 30 11月

          7°C

          2°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 18.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:Ermelo, ヘルダーラント, オランダ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Staverden Castle

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー