ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ベルギー
フランダース
東フランダース

ザス閘門複合施設(デンデルモンデ)

探索
Places to see
ベルギー
フランダース
東フランダース

ザス閘門複合施設(デンデルモンデ)

ハイライト • 記念碑

ザス閘門複合施設(デンデルモンデ)

111のうち107人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ザス閘門複合施設(デンデルモンデ)」に行くべストハイキング

    4.6

    (15)

    85

    ハイカー

    1. Dendermondeから出発する ブリュッセル要塞の城壁 – 鐘楼と市庁舎 ループコース

    11.0km

    02:46

    20m

    20m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    役立つ情報

    10月 4, 2020

    Schutsluis and weir lock, so-called "Oude Sas" on the Dender.

    In 1667-1669 a lock with four new state water mills was erected on the Dender in the center of the city, to replace the locks and the destroyed mills of the Ooie-Nieuwburcht. The sluice with sludge played a role in the military defense of the city to flood the surrounding meadows. The new construction of the lock consisted of a central navigation channel between two brick lock walls covered with gray sandstone and equipped with pointed icebreakers, founded on a wooden floor and wooden foundation piles. The lock for inland vessels was closed with six wooden lock gates. On the lock walls stood five brick mill buildings, connected by a wooden footbridge, over the lock was a movable wooden footbridge. The mills were demolished in 1852-1853. The lock, modified in 1768 after the canalisation of the Dender between Aalst and Dendermonde, remained in use as a weir until November 15, 1978, when the Dender estuary was relocated. The old lock construction is now being restored. A new bicycle and pedestrian bridge, an iron swing bridge next to the lock is in use.

    Lock with brick lock heads and gully walls, founded on piles and covered with natural stone. Two parallel elongated lock heads with pointed tip. Double wooden lock gates that were opened and closed via wooden capstans. The weir lock is operated by means of racks (toothed rods) driven by vertical winches.

    During the restoration work on the lock, an old floor of oak beams was discovered at the bottom of the turning basin behind the weir lock, probably dating from the 17th century.

    翻訳者 Google •

      11月 2, 2022

      The pedestrian bridge at 't Saske dates from 2009.

      翻訳者 Google •

        1月 31, 2021

        The Sas was a lock complex built in the seventeenth century. It served shipping on the River Dender and regulated the water level in the town’s canals. It could also be used to flood the surrounding meadows.

        In 1978 the mouth of the Dender was moved and the locks lost their function. They were fully restored not long ago. The locks and the surroundings of the lock basin are now a special site alongside the old Dender, an elegant transition between town and countryside. It is a hub of cycling routes and walks.

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに2件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 0 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          日曜日 30 11月

          7°C

          2°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 13.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:東フランダース, フランダース, ベルギー

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Belfort en stadhuis

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー