4.6
(349)
1,328
ライダー
117
ライド
ノルドハルツでおすすめのサイクリングルートをお探しですか?行きたいルートを簡単に決められるように、このページではノルドハルツ周辺の人気バイクライドをご紹介します。 ぜひ、お気に入りのルートを見つけてください。
最終更新日: 8月 18, 2026
4.8
(6)
42
ライダー
35.9km
02:40
710m
710m
難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
4.6
(11)
51
ライダー
21.9km
01:31
250m
250m
中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

無料新規登録
4.5
(19)
58
ライダー
17.4km
01:05
80m
80m
初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
4.6
(15)
44
ライダー
14.2km
00:49
60m
60m
初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(10)
24
ライダー
20.9km
01:21
100m
100m
初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
Very 👍 easy to drive on and all those views of the Brocken mountain.
0
0
Once built as a water reservoir for the Teichmühle (pond mill), it's a lovely resting place despite the busy road.
6
1
In 1119, in a list of the churches belonging to the Ilsenburg monastery, the church of Berßel was mentioned for the first time. The choir was built in 1488. The late Gothic cornice under the roof of the tower shows the year 1523 on the west side. The helmet dates from the time of the reconstruction. The walls and partitions of the church are made of limestone, probably from Fallstein. The width of the tower is 6.19 m, the nave 8.58 m, with a total length of 28.36 m. The tower is decorated with a button and flag that were placed on the small tower on October 8, 1736. The flag shows the Rössing lion and the year 1736. The cross on the roof above the apse was donated by Friedrich Koch in 1906. The oldest bell dates from the 13th century and is still there. It bears the inscription: “O. rex Gloria christe veni cum pace" (The King of Glory Christ comes with peace). The patron saints of our church, Peter and Paul, are depicted on the altar. Source: http://kirche.sophie-anteboth.de/kirche/
6
0
The current entrance on the south side is rather plain. The magnificent entrance of the former landowners is on the north side.
7
0
In 1690 the church was built by the new owner of the estate, Otto Grote, Reichsfreiherr zu Schauen.
7
0


他の地域の最高のサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。