4.6
(60)
1,390
ライダー
85
ライド
ネッケンマルクト周辺でのロードバイクライドをお考えですか?komootはネッケンマルクト周辺のあらゆるロードバイクライドを評価し、人気ルートを厳選しました。ネッケンマルクト周辺の各ロードバイクルートの詳細をご覧になり、自分に合ったルートを見つけてください。
最終更新日: 8月 25, 2026
5.0
(3)
37
ライダー
34.6km
01:28
230m
230m
初級者向けロードバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
3.8
(5)
28
ライダー
34.8km
01:30
220m
220m
初級者向けロードバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

無料新規登録
4.5
(2)
22
ライダー
47.3km
01:55
250m
250m
初級者向けロードバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
20
ライダー
45.7km
02:03
430m
440m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
5.0
(1)
15
ライダー
37.0km
01:36
340m
340m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
文書にはすでに13世紀に言及されており、ハンガリーの国境要塞として激動の時代を経験した後、16世紀と17世紀にその特徴的な形に拡張されました。特徴的な円形の塔と巨大な円錐形の屋根が今日の外観を特徴づけています。有名なフェスティバルに加えて、城はコンサート、展示会、セミナーの会場でもあります。城の一部と庭園は、会議、祝賀会、結婚式にレンタルできます。事前の合意により、ガイド付きツアーも可能です。
0
0
This building, constructed around 1770 using older components, is a good example of the numerous aristocratic country estates that were built in what was then western Hungary after the Turkish threat was averted. Nebersdorf Castle remained in the family's possession until 1939, when it was confiscated by the German authorities from its last representative, Count Ladislaus Niczky, and sold to the Heller industrial family in 1944. In 1952, they sold the castle and estate to the municipality of Nebersdorf. The municipality had the park's magnificent trees felled, the grounds divided into parcels, and sold to local residents. The castle was left to decay. In 1961, innkeeper Rudolf Golubits acquired the already very dilapidated building. He had its exterior restored starting in 1975. The ballroom was also restored to its former glory. The remaining interior rooms, which even housed livestock in the post-war period, were transformed into a tavern with the necessary ancillary rooms. Today, the restaurant is closed again, and the castle stands largely empty. However, it is in good condition and still belongs to Mr. Golubits.
1
0
Border crossing for pedestrians and cyclists. Many tours on both sides of the border can be combined here.
0
0
The parish already existed in the Middle Ages. The church was first mentioned in documents in 1419. The current building dates from the 18th century. It was restored in 1826. The church was extended in 1928, restored in 1956 and extended and rebuilt again in 1973/74.
5
0
Only accessible to cyclists and pedestrians. There is a memorial and symbolic border barriers here.
0
0


他の地域の最高のロードサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。