4.6
(5755)
19,956
ハイカー
18
ハイキング
マーックスハウゼン 周辺でおすすめのハイキングやウォーキングを楽しんでいただけるように、このエリアの小径やルートを集めたkomootコレクション全体を見直しました。 以下で各ルートの詳細をご覧になり、マーックスハウゼン周辺の大自然を満喫する際の参考にしてください。
最終更新日: 8月 27, 2026
4.7
(6)
18
ハイカー
4.95km
01:22
90m
90m
初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
7
ハイカー
7.44km
02:06
160m
160m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

無料新規登録
1
ハイカー
7.47km
02:03
120m
120m
中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
4
ハイカー
6.30km
01:42
80m
80m
初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
5
ハイカー
6.53km
01:48
110m
110m
初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
とてもかわいく愛情を込めて作られていました。疲れたハイカーのために、水筒2本とお菓子が置いてありました🫶🏻
0
0
As is so often the case, the name hints at its origins: Here, in the middle of the forest, a shooting range was built around 1660 by order of the duke. From Bevern Castle, the Junkers, along with huntsmen, gamekeepers, and gamekeepers, often came out to test their marksmanship with muzzle-loading rifles and to hold shooting contests. A keg or two of beer was probably also involved. The first "shooting house" was built for storage purposes, but eventually fell victim to a fire, which was suspected of being the work of "free shooters" (poachers). The pervasive poaching at the time ("The forestry keeper complained a lot that poaching was increasing so much in the Weser district...") prompted more than just a wooden barracks. A "Ducal Chamber Decree" of 1721 ordered the construction of a gamekeeper's house. Based on plans drawn up by Chief Forester Fricke on May 7, 1722, a building permit was granted. The daughter of the first resident, oak binder Siegmund Steimel, became the first person born in Schießhaus (Elizabeth Steimel, *1726). Christoph Borchers, Steimel's successor, who died in 1744, worked his way up through diligence and dedication from gamekeeper to "riding forester at the Schießhaus." Over the decades, the ravages of time took their toll on the forester's house. After 90 years, it was replaced by a new building in 1812. The loopholes in the protective wall dating back to the Napoleonic era can still be seen today. Even before this, from 1775, the gamekeeper's house had already gained company. The Mund family, who came from the Harz region, would later shape Schießhaus's history. The old Klaftermeister Andreas Mund died in 1829. His two sons Wilhelm and Carl significantly expanded the hamlet. Wilhelm built the "Grüner Jäger" inn around 1860, which attracted guests from near and far for 100 years. In 1856, Carl founded the Waldmühle mill in the Hasselbach valley, about 1 km south of the village. Several settlement houses were added in the 20th century, the last in 1992 on the site of the old home of the Specht family, who also originally came to Schießhaus in 1775. Today, this remote but peaceful village has 11 houses and 31 residents. Hannes Blieschies: "In den Sollingwäldern," 2nd edition 2010, pages 75-83
3
0


他の地域の最高のハイキングを見てみましょう。