ハイキングの途中で偶然見つけた場合でも、ガイドブックに沿ってたどり着いた場合でも、いつも特別な体験をもたらしてくれる城。オンスドルフには訪れるべき 6
の美しい城があります。一覧から行きたい城を見つけて、次の冒険では歴史にも触れてみましょう。
最終更新日: 8月 7, 2026
ハイライト • 展望台
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 集落
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの城を発見しましょう オンスドルフでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
Beautifully located above the town with a wonderful all-round view 🤩
4
0
Schloss Temmels is a historic castle in Temmels, Germany. The castle had been in a state of disrepair since 1969, but was recently renovated by the current owners, the Arnoldy family. The interior of the building was completely renovated in 2018 and 2019 and the facade was restored in the summer of 2020. The castle has a rich history. It was originally owned by the clergy, but was expropriated in 1796 during the so-called Vermögenssäkularisation and confiscated in 1798. In 1802 the clergy had to leave the castle. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the estate had several owners and served as a refugee camp after World War II. It was inhabited until the late 1960s, but then fell into disrepair.
4
0
The old town of Saarburg with the castle, the church, the mill museum and the waterfall is definitely a magnet for visitors, at least in the summer months. Unfortunately, the old town is usually flooded with tourists on the weekends.
3
0
The remains of one of the oldest and most beautiful hilltop castles in the west are enthroned high above the Saar and are a picturesque landmark and give the city of Saarburg its name. In 964, Count Siegfried of Luxembourg acquired the Schlossberg from the Trier Cathedral and built a proud and mighty castle complex. The castle ring was 137 m long and up to 50 m wide. Burgmannenhäuser and an office building on the site of today's vicarage and the Evangelical Church also belonged to the castle. From the early 12th century, the castle was owned by the Archbishops of Trier, who over the centuries expanded it into one of the most important fortifications in their area. After an eventful history and several destructions and reconstructions, the castle lost its importance from the 18th century and fell into ruins. In 1860 the city of Saarburg acquired the ruins and in 1896 set up the viewing platform in the upper part of the mantle tower. The ascent of over 100 steps over the narrow spiral staircase is rewarded with a wonderful panoramic view of the Saar Valley. In the evening hours, the castle lighting creates an atmospheric backdrop high above the city. Since 2010, the city of Saarburg has carried out several upgrades to the castle. The 11 goats that work as “landscapers” on the Saar-side Burgberg and keep the vegetation low have become a real attraction. The castle complex is freely accessible. Source: https://www.saar-obermosel.de/kultur-freizeit/virtuelle-erlebnisse/is/Burganlage-Saarburg_Saarburg
8
0
Great view from the Saarburg ruins.
4
0
Great view over the city and the Saar. Many beautiful vantage points, with rest areas. The climb is worthwhile, even up the tower
4
0
The castle, which was probably built in the 10th century, was first mentioned in a document in 964. In that year, the Archdiocese of Trier gave it to Count Siegfried of Luxembourg as a fief. After the death of Siegfried's son Adelbero in 1046, the castle reverted to the Archbishopric of Trier. The Lords of Reuland seem to have acquired rights to the castle through the Counts of Luxembourg. Because of these rights, the castle was occupied by Arnold von Reuland in 1300. He only released the castle again after Archbishop Balduin von Trier bought his rights from him in 1313. Since at the same time John of Luxembourg, also known as John of Bohemia or the blind, renounced all rights of the Counts of Luxembourg to the castle, Electoral Trier was the sole owner of the castle from that time. The archbishops of Trier had the castle constantly expanded in the years that followed. In 1431 Ulrich von Manderscheid attacked the castle and destroyed it. Johann II von Baden rebuilt the castle and had himself consecrated Archbishop of Trier in the castle chapel in 1464. In 1522 the castle was successfully defended against the troops of Franz von Sickingen, but was again destroyed 30 years later by Margrave Albrecht Alcibiades von Brandenburg-Kulmbach. The reconstruction took place at the end of the 16th century. During Louis XIV's wars of conquest, the castle was occupied several times by the French and Spanish. In the War of the Spanish Succession, the castle was conquered again by the French in 1702 and only liberated in 1704 by the Prussian Legion "Schwerin". Barely inhabited since 1734, the complex began to deteriorate.
12
0
Nice view to Saarburg castle. Especially in the evening.
9
1


他の場所で最高の城を探していますか?他のガイドを発見しましょうオンスドルフでの: