ハイキングの途中で偶然見つけた場合でも、ガイドブックに沿ってたどり着いた場合でも、いつも特別な体験をもたらしてくれる城。ノルトゼールには訪れるべき 10
の美しい城があります。一覧から行きたい城を見つけて、次の冒険では歴史にも触れてみましょう。
最終更新日: 8月 30, 2026
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 歴史的な場所
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 記念碑
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの城を発見しましょう ノルトゼールでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
Luccaburg Castle was an early medieval lowland castle near Loccum. The tower hill castle of the Counts of Lucca, dating from the 11th/12th century, is recognizable as a massive, round earthen mound. Parts of the 2 m wide circular wall are preserved. A Count Burchard of Lucca is mentioned in documents around 1113 and 1130. His daughter, Beatrice of Lucca, married Count Wilbrand of Hallermund, who thus became his successor and heir. In 1163, he donated the surrounding land to Cistercian monks for the establishment of Loccum Abbey. Luccaburg Castle can only be reached on foot or by bike. Source: https://www.mittelweser-tourismus.de/poi/luccaburg/
2
0
The size of this castle surprised me. Viewing only with a completed tax return and correct tax number 😉
2
0
Stadthagen Castle, belonging to the then-ruling counts and later princely house of Schaumburg-Lippe, was built between 1535 and 1539 by Count Adolf XI in Stadthagen on the site of a predecessor structure. This was a moated castle built in 1224 by Count Adolf III of Schaumburg in a clearing in the Dülwald forest. First documented in 1244, the castle must have been part of the town's founding from the very beginning, as its two streets were aligned with it. Extensive construction work is documented for the period around 1300. In 1304, a "house" is mentioned in the castle. In 1406, three castle guards are mentioned. The 15th-century gatehouse was later incorporated into the west wing of the castle. The new castle building, beginning in 1535, was planned and built by master builder Jörg Unkair, who came from Lustnau near Tübingen and had previously worked at the Cistercian monastery of Bebenhausen. He himself selected Obernkirchen sandstone from the Bückeberg near Obernkirchen. The residential palace was designed as a spacious, square, four-winged complex, with its northwest corner open to the town. The dormer windows and wing gables – Italian gables – resemble those of the Schelenburg near Osnabrück, which Unkair had previously built. However, since in Stadthagen, unlike at Schelenburg, he did not have to consider the medieval castle remains, the palace appears welcoming both internally and externally. It was built purely as a residential palace, without any military functions. After its completion in 1539, the Schaumburg state government moved in the following year; the tax and finance authorities also had their headquarters here. In 1608, the government and residence of the Schaumburg counts were relocated to Bückeburg. Later, the palace served as a widow's residence and the residence of the Crown Prince. A comprehensive restoration took place in 1875. After the First World War, the castle became the property of the newly founded Free State of Schaumburg-Lippe in 1919, and of the state of Lower Saxony since 1946. The castle is considered the oldest and most influential Weser Renaissance monument in Lower Saxony. Source: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_Stadthagen
4
0
The historic Weser Renaissance estate Rittergut Remeringhausen is located in the beautiful Schaumburg region near Hanover and Minden. Family-owned for 22 generations, the property is now the home of the owner family and a well-known event location for special events.
0
0
The Luccaburg was an early medieval lowland castle near Loccum. The tower hill castle of the Counts of Lucca from the 11th/12th century can be recognized as a mighty, round mound of earth. Parts of the 2 m wide ring wall have been preserved. A Count Burchard of Lucca is mentioned in documents around 1113 and 1130. His daughter Beatrice of Lucca married Count Wilbrand of Hallermund, who thus became his successor and heir. In 1163 he donated the surrounding land to Cistercian monks to found the Loccum monastery. The Luccaburg can only be reached on foot or by bike. Source: https://www.mittelweser-tourismus.de/poi/luccaburg/
3
0
The Luccaburg gave the present-day town of Loccum its name. The castle complex was once located on a circular hill. The actual ruins of the castle now lie half a meter below ground level. The walls that can be seen today are a memorial to Prior Franzen. The castle itself had probably already been abandoned when the monks from Volkenroda settled in this area and founded their monastery here. The site was given to them in 1163 by the then lord of the castle, Wulbrand von Hallersmund.
2
0
Very nice to go for a walk. Cafe Lusthaus in the immediate vicinity
2
0
The paths in the monastery forest around the Luccaburg invite you to run,
0
0


他の場所で最高の城を探していますか?他のガイドを発見しましょうノルトゼールでの: